Abby Huntsman Biography
Abby Huntsman (age 36) is an American journalist who presently is focusing on raising her kids and spending time with her family. The Philadelphia native is popular for co-hosting ABC’s The View and FNC’s Fox & Friends Weekend. Huntsman is widely popular as the daughter of Jon Huntsman Jr. the 16th Governor of Utah.
Abby Huntsman Age
She was born on May 1, 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Huntsman is 36 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 37 come May 1, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on May 1 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Abby Huntsman On The View
- While growing up, Abby aspired to be an on-air journalist and worked behind the scenes of Good Morning America while still in college. She also interned for the powerful Lila Diane Sawyer while in college. She gained a lot of experience while working for Lila Diane Sawyer and she has to site her as a huge influence on her journalism career. Abby worked as a TV host for HuffPost Live and a guest for CNN during her early journalism career.
- She also worked as a media advisor and surrogate for her father’s 2012 presidential campaign. Concurrently, she worked as a political commentator for ABC News based in Washington, D.C. She also worked briefly for the Burson-Marsteller. Abby joined MSNBC’s broadcasting team in July 2013. She replaced S.E. Cupp as The Cycle’s host. However, Huntsman left MSNBC in 2015 after the network canceled the show.
- FOX News channel hired Abby in October 2015 as a general assignment reporter. Being an aristocrat due to her father’s position in the US government, Abby reported the main news on daytime and primetime programming. She also co-hosted Fox & Friends Weekend between December 2016 and August 2018.
- ABC Network hired Abby as a cohost of The View in 2018. She hosted the talk show alongside notable TV hosts like Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Whoopi Goldberg, and Meghan McCain. She received her first media award in 2019 alongside The View’s hosts. However, Huntsman left The View in January 2020 to serve as senior advisor to Jon Huntsman Jr. 2020 Utah gubernatorial election campaign.
Abby Huntsman Husband
Abby is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Jeffrey Bruce Livingston. The couple got hitched at the Washington National Cathedral on 21 August 2010 in a glamorous religious wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple met at the University of Pennsylvania and is proud parents of three children; Isabel Grace Livingstone, Ruby, and William Jeffrey. Huntsman’s family lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Huntsman’s husband is a professional business analyst who currently works at McKinsey & Company in Florham Park, N.J. Although e comes from a well-off family, Jeffrey has maintained a very low profile, and very little is known about him.
Abby Huntsman Twins
Abby and her husband share three children from their matrimonial marriage. They welcomed their first daughter Isabel Grace in 2001 and their twin kids Ruby Kate and William Jeffrey on June 05, 2019. Huntsman’s daughter Ruby came out first from the twins Furthermore, Abby’s parents flew into Moscow to watch their daughter as she was delivering her twins.
Abby Huntsman Family: Dad-Siblings
Jon Huntsman Jr. (father) and Mary Kaye Huntsman (mother) born their daughter Abigail Haight Huntsman in Pennsylvania and bred her in Utah, USA. Huntsman family belongs to the white ethnicity. Her father served as the 16thGovernor of Utah whereas her mother worked as an activist and the first lady of Utah between 2005 and 2009. Furthermore, her father served as the 9th United States Ambassador to Russia and the 9th United States Ambassador to China.
Abby spent most of her young years in Utah alongside her siblings; Mary Anne, Elizabeth ‘Liddy’, Jon III, William, Gracie Mei, and Asha Bharati. Huntsman siblings Gracie Mei, and Asha Bharati were adopted from China and India respectively. Whereas her brothers Jon III and William are Naval officers. Additionally, doctors diagnosed Abby’s sister Liddy with type 1 diabetes in 1997 which prompted her mom to venture into philanthropy work.
Abby Huntsman Education-Religion
Abby pursued a bachelor of arts degree in political science and communications between 2004 and 2008 from the University of Pennsylvania. However, she spent her first year of college at the University of Utah. Additionally, she is an alumnus of East High School. Growing up, Abby was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). However, she changed her faith but we believe she is still a religious person.
Abby Huntsman Net Worth
Abby Huntsman Net Worth is around a tremendous US$20 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Abby Huntsman Salary On The View
Abby receives an average salary of US$7 million annually as ABC’s The View cohost in New York. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth who also quote her cohost Joy’s salary at this figure. She has been on The View’s payroll for three years which also explains her huge net worth. Huntsman has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on The View’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Abby Huntsman Height: Hair-No Makeup
Abby measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Dark Brown. She often wears long straight hair just above her chest. The decorated journalist prefers being with as little makeup as possible and is also beautiful despite wearing no makeup. This is highly evident as she shared photos of herself on Instagram with the caption makeup-free.
People Also Search
- Is Abby Huntsman Pregnant? Abby and her husband welcomed their first daughter Isabel Grace in 2001 and their twin kids Ruby Kate and William Jeffrey on June 05, 2019.
- Is Abby Huntsman Mormon? Growing up, Abby was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). However, she changed her faith but we believe she is still a religious person.
- Where Is Abby Huntsman Now? She is an American journalist who presently is focusing on raising her kids and spending time with her family.
- Who Is Abby Huntsman’s Husband? Huntsman’s husband Bruce Livingstone is a professional business analyst who currently works at McKinsey & Company in Florham Park, N.J.