Blair O’Neal Wikipedia
Blair O’Neal (age 41) is an American golfer/ model/ TV personality who now hosts Golf Channel’s show School of Golf. She is widely popular for winning Golf Channel’s BIG BREAK: Dominican Republic in 2020. The Illinois native joined and developed an interest in golf while young and started playing at the age of 11.
Blair O’Neal Age
He was born on 14 May 1981 in Macomb, Illinois. O’Neal is 41 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 42 come 14 May 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 14 May and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Blair O’Neal Golf Channel-LPGA
- Blair presently serves as a TV host for Golf Channel’s School of Golf, Como Concepts, and Best Lessons Ever. She is widely popular for winning Golf Channel’s BIG BREAK: Dominican Republic in 2020. Additionally, she has hosted What’s In The Bag and Fabulous World of Golf while at Golf Channel.
- O’Neal developed an interest in golf while young and started playing golf at the age of 11. She participated in the American Junior Golf Association at the age of 13 and subsequently won a place on the U.S. Junior Ryder Cup Team.
- Immediately after graduation, Blair turned pro and played golf in Asia. Subsequently, O’Neal participated in Symetra Tour and other events in an attempt to qualify for the LPGA Tour. However, after failed attempts, O’Neal decided to put away her attempts to join the LPGA Tour. Nevertheless, Blair played at the LPGA Symetra Tour between 2011 and 2015. Despite not going pro in the LPGA Tour, O’Neal plays in different celebrity tournaments. Blair managed one Holes-In-One, a
- Besides golf and journalism, Blair starred in Big Break Prince Edward Island in 2009.
Blair O’Neal Married-Husband-Justin Bieber
Blair is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Jeff Keiser. The couple got hitched in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple welcomed their only child in April 2021. Despite being pregnant, O’Neal’s love for golf did not reduce any bit as she continued playing it. Furthermore, she often shares pictures with her baby boy Chrome Andy Keiser on Instagram. Blair’s family resides in Scottsdale, Arizona.
O’Neal’s husband Jeff Keiser has maintained a very low profile, however, sources state that he is an athletic director. Prior to her marriage with Jeff Keiser, Blair was rumored to be dating pop-artist Justin Bieber. The rumors were never confirmed, nevertheless, as soon as we have additional information about her dating history we shall update you.
Blair O’Neal Parents-Family
Robert O’Neal (father) and Londa Cunningham (mother) born their daughter O’Neal in Macomb, Illinois, and nurtured her in Arizona. Blair’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce, however, they were very supportive of her golfing career. Blair’s dad signed her up in a local junior golf clinic in 1992. O’Neal spent most of her young years in Arizona alongside her three siblings; Tyler, Brooke, and Bryce.
O’Neal pursued a college degree in Communication and Sociology from Arizona State University. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Corona del Sol High School. O’Neal also won the Women’s 5A State Golf Champion while at Corona del Sol High School.
Blair O’Neal Net Worth
Blair O’Neal Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as a golfer/ journalist/ model. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, wealth, or career earnings. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Blair O’Neal Height-Hot Body
Blair measures 5’ 7”/ 1.69 m in height. O’Neal’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is piercing blue. Additionally, O’Neal has a very hot body physique which she freely flaunts in a bikini on her Instagram account.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Blair O’Neal? She is an American golfer/ model/ TV personality who now hosts Golf Channel’s show School of Golf.
- Is Blair O’Neal Married? Blair is now enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Jeff Keiser.