Bob Kelly Biography
Bob Kelly (age 59) is an American Emmy-Award-winning journalist who now anchors Fox 29 Philadelphia traffic news. Furthermore, he hosts the morning shows Kelly’s Classroom, Town Takeover, and Breakfast with Bob. The Philly native joined the Fox News broadcast team in 2014 and formerly worked at CBS3.
Bob Kelly Age
He was born on 11 February 1963 in Philadelphia, USA. Bob is 59 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 60 come 11 February 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 11 February and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aquarius.
Bob Kelly Fox News
- Bob presently anchors Fox 29 Philadelphia traffic news, morning shows Kelly’s Classroom, Town Takeover, and Breakfast with Bob. He joined the Fox News broadcast team in 2014 and co-anchored the Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day Parade for more than a decade. He is a well-known and adept traffic journalist due to the experience he has gained over the years at CBS News and Fox 29.
- Kelly began his journey to being a notable journalist industry in his hometown Philadelphia where he worked as a radio DJ. He worked as a general reporter for several Philadelphia radio stations before joining KYW News Radio. Bob served as a traffic news anchor for CBS 3 between 2011 snd 2014.
- Concurrently, he shared minor segments in the Sixers, the Eagles, and Flyers games. Additionally, Kelly won an Emmy Award during his time at CBS. Besides journalism, Bob is the founder of the nonprofit organization Kelly’s Kidz.
Bob Kelly Wife: Ex-Wife
Kelly is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Carrie Howard Kelly. The couple got hitched in a private intimate wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The beautiful couple does not share any children together, however, Carrie is the step-mom to Kelly’s six children. Kelly’s family residence is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Bob’s wife Carrie Howard is a Certified Child Life Specialist. Carrie and Kelly launched the fundraising event BK5K For Child Life in 2016. Bob shares six kids with his ex-wife Colleen. Details about Kelly’s first marriage are rather scarce, however, Bob and Colleen separated in 2008 before they finalized their divorce.
Bob Kelly Family
Considering his journalism profession, Bob has decided to keep his personal and early life private. Kelly treasures his parents’ and siblings’ security thus he has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about his family is available we shall update it pronto. Information about Kelly’s siblings is not available which makes us believe he was raised as an only child.
Bob Kelly Net Worth
Bob Kelly Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Kelly shares his net worth.
Bob Kelly Salary
Kelly receives an average salary of US$75,000 annually as a Fox29 Traffic Anchor in Philadelphia. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor. He has been on Fox News payroll for almost a decade which also explains his huge net worth. Bob has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, he receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfy life.
Bob Kelly Height
Kelly has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Is Bob Kelly Married? Kelly is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Carrie Howard Kelly.
- How Old Is Bob Kelly? Bob is 59 years of age as of 2022.
- How Much Is Bob Kelly Worth? Kelly Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million.