Bobbie Thomas Biography
Bobbie Thomas (age 47) is an American psychologist/ fashion journalist who presently works as a Style Editor for NBC’s talk show Today Show. Additionally, Thomas serves as a style expert for Simon Property Group. The Rhode Island native joined the NBC broadcast team in January 2005 but gained media recognition for her time with NSYNC band member JC Chasez.
Bobbie Thomas Age
She was born on 23 October 1974 in Providence, Rhode Island. Bobbie is 47 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 48 come 23 October 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 23 October and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Bobbie Thomas Early Career
- Upon graduation, Bobbie worked as a counselor for the rape crisis facility-Valley Trauma Center. However, Thomas gained media attention after dating singer/ songwriter/ dancer/ record producer JC Chasez. Subsequently, Thomas started writing the advice column Bobbee’s Buzz. Thomas also had the chance t interview renowned celebrities during her time with J-14 and Twist magazine.
Bobbie Thomas Today Show
- Bobbie presently works as a Style Editor for NBC’s talk show Today Show. Additionally, Thomas serves as a style expert for Simon Property Group. She joined the NBC broadcast team in January 2005. During her time as a style editor, Thomas has researched and promoted fashion trends on the segment Bobbie’s Buzz.
- She also authored the psychological fashion book The Power of Style. Additionally, Bobbie has provided fashion insight for Fox, CNN, E entertainment, MSN.com, and VH1. Thomas hosted the national awards special E! & Style Network between Jan 2009 and Dec 2013.
- Additionally, she co-hosted E Entertainment’s Fashion Police between 2012 and 2014. Besides journalism, Thomas has worked as a brand ambassador and spokesperson for the renowned Make-a-Wish foundation.
Bobbie Thomas Wedding-Husband-Son
Bobbie was married to Michael Marion between 2013 and 2020. Michael Marion and Thomas exchanged their vows at Kathie-Lee Gifford’s house in Connecticut on 31 May 2013 in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. However, Thomas lost her husband Michael on December 1, 2020, to a brain-related disease. Nevertheless, the duo share one son together; Miles Thomas Marion. Bobbie resides with her son Miles in New York City, New York.
Bobbie’s deceased husband Michael Marion was a lawyer who suffered an ischemic stroke in 2019. Thomas shared her husband’s health update until the latter’s death.
Bobbie Thomas Jc Chasez
Prior to her marriage to Michael, Bobbie was engaged to American entertainer Joshua Scott “JC” Chasez. Thomas and Joshua Scott “JC” Chasez started dating in 1998 and called off their relationship in 2001. Joshua Scott “JC” Chasez is popular for being a member of the American band NSYNC. Nevertheless, he has a solo music career and appeared in several movies/ TV shows.
Bobbie Thomas Parents
Thomas was born in Providence, Rhode Island, and raised partly in New England and Los Angeles. Bobbie’s parents divorced while she was young which meant she was raised by a single mom. Details about Bobbie’s parents and siblings are rather scarce presently.
Thomas pursued a college degree in Psychology from the University of Idaho. Additionally, Bobbie holds a master’s degree in counseling from California State University Northridge.
Bobbie Thomas Net Worth
Bobbie Thomas’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Thomas shares her net worth.
Bobbie Thomas Height-Makeup
Bobbie has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure. Besides being a style expert, Thomas has a great body physique that makes her look stunning. Furthermore, Bobbie’s perfectly shaped eyebrows make her still look captivating beautiful despite wearing no makeup.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Bobbie Thomas? She is an American psychologist/ fashion journalist who presently works as a Style Editor for NBC’s talk show Today Show.
- How Old Is Bobbie Thomas? Bobbie is 47 years of age as of 2021.
- Is Bobbie Thomas Still On Today Show? She now works as a Style Editor for NBC’s talk show Today Show. Additionally, Thomas serves as a style expert for Simon Property Group.
- Who is Bobbie Thomas husband? Bobbie was married to Michael Marion between 2013 and 2020.
- How did Bobbie Thomas husband die? Thomas lost her husband Michael on December 1, 2020, to a brain-related disease.
- Where Does Bobbie Thomas Live? Bobbie resides with her son Miles in New York City, New York.