Brian Stelter Biography
Brian Stelter (age 36) is an American journalist/ author who presently anchors CNN’s weekend talk show program Reliable Sources between 11 AM – 12 PM/ET. The Maryland native joined CNN broadcast team in December 2013 and formerly worked at The New York Times as a media reporter.
Brian Stelter Age
He was born on 3 September 1985 in Damascus, Maryland. Stelter is 36 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 37 come 3 September 2022. He celebrates his birthday on 3 September and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Virgo.
Brian Stelter CNN-Book
- Brian presently anchors CNN’s weekend talk show program Reliable Sources between 11 AM – 12 PM/ET. Additionally, Stelter serves as the Chief Media Correspondent for CNN since October 2018. He joined the CNN broadcast team in December 2013 as a senior media correspondent.
- He is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience he has gained at CNN, The New York Times, and mediabistro.com. Stelter developed an interest in journalism and began his journalism career in Towson, Maryland. He worked as an editor for The Towerlight and mediabistro.com while in college. Brian served as a business news reporter for The New York Times between July 2007 and December 2013. Simultaneously, Stelter reported about different artwork.
- Besides journalism, Stelter is a prolific author. He released his book Top of the Morning in 2013 and Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth in 2020.
Brian Stelter Wife
Stelter is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Jamie Shupak. Jamie Shupak and Brian started dating in 2012 and subsequently got engaged. The couple got hitched on 22 February 2014 in Philadelphia in a minimalist Jewish wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children; Sunny and Story Moon. Stelter’s family residence is in New York City, New York.
Stelter’s wife Jamie Shupak is also an American author/ journalist who presently serves as an on-air traffic anchor for NY1. Additionally, she is a columnist for Complex magazine. Jamie Shupak was formerly engaged before she got married to Brian. The Philadelphia native is the daughter of Helen R. Shupak and Neil L. Shupak.
Brian Stelter Young-Parents
Mark R. Stelter (father) and Donna M. Stelter (mother) born their son Brian in Damascus, Maryland, and nurtured him in the same state. Brian’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. His late father was an entrepreneur who fixed appliances whereas details about his mother are rather scarce. Stelter’s father passed on on 10 February 2001 from cardiac arrest. Brian spent most of his young years in Maryland alongside his two siblings. Details about his brothers are also scarce presently.
Stelter pursued a college degree in Mass Communication between 2003 and 2007 from Towson University. Additionally, he was a member of the Society of Professional Journalists and The Towerlight. Brian worked as the editor-in-chief of The Towerlight during his time in college. Concurrently, he created the blog created TVNewser before selling it to Mediabistro. Furthermore, he is an alumnus of Damascus High School.
Brian Stelter Salary
Stelter receives an average salary of $ 81,125 annually as a CNN News anchor in New York. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor.com that quotes a CNN anchor annual salary to be around $ 56,092 – $ 123,185. Brian receives an additional salary as CNN’s chief media correspondent. As per our reliable sources at The Sun, Brian receives an average salary of $ 1 million/ yr. He has been on CNN’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains his huge net worth.
Brian Stelter Net Worth
Brian Stelter Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 10 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist/ author. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Brian Stelter Height
Brian has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, Stelter’s height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Brian Stelter? Stelter is 36 years of age as of 2021.
- Where Does Brian Stelter Live? Stelter’s family residence is in New York City, New York.
- Is Brian Stelter married? Stelter is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Jamie Shupak.
- Is Brian Stelter leaving CNN? Brian has not shared any information about departing CNN as he still anchors CNN’s weekend talk show program Reliable Sources between 11 AM – 12 PM/ET.
- Who is Brian Stelter? He is an American journalist/ author who presently anchors CNN’s weekend talk show program Reliable Sources between 11 AM – 12 PM/ET.