Brooke Henderson Biography
Brooke Henderson (age. 24 years) is a Canadian professional golfer who is famous as the Canadian female with the most LPGA wins. She currently plays in the LPGA Tour and has won 8 LPGA tournaments and one major Championship. Henderson started playing golf when still young.
Brooke Henderson Age
Brooke was born on 10 September 1997, in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada. She is 24 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 25 come 10 September 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 10 September and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Virgo.
Brooke Henderson Golf-LPGA
- Brooke turned pro in December 2014 when she was just 17 years old and played in the 2015 Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic where she made a 36-hole score. She also broke Stacy Lewis’s record with a 135 score at the Lake Merced Golf Club in April 2015.
- She played through the Monday qualifiers when 17 years old in order to get a chance to play in different LPGA Tour events. With additional support from her sponsors, Henderson was awarded a Symetra Tour card in 2015. She is also acclaimed for winning the Cambia Portland Classic held in Oregon with a victory margin of eight shots.
- She was awarded an LPGA Tour membership in 2015 and subsequently won the 2016 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at Sahalee Country Club. Brooke tied with New Zealand golfer Lydia Ko in the finals where she emerged victorious with a birdie on the first hole. This championship win pushed Henderson to second place in the world rankings. Moreover, Henderson represented the Canadian Olympic Team in the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Henderson won the 2018 Lotte Championship title on 14 April on the LPGA Tour. Henderson won the Canadian Women’s Open in Regina, Saskatchewan on August 25, 2018. Brooke successfully defended her title at the Lotte Championship LPGA Tour on 16 June 2019.
- She won the 2019 Meijer LPGA Classic tournament in Michigan making her the only Canadian to manage nine victories on the LPGA. In summary, Henderson has won 8 LPGA Tour and one major LPGA Championship. She also received a 2019 Founders Award.
Brooke Henderson College
Henderson is an alumnus of Smiths Falls District Collegiate Institute.
Brooke Henderson Family: Sister
Dave Henderson (father) and Darlene Henderson (mother) born Brooke Mackenzie Henderson and nurtured in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada. The Henderson family belongs to the white ethnicity. Her father and mother are also former professional golfers.
Brooke spent most of her youth in Smiths Falls, Ontario alongside her elder sister Brittany Henderson. Her only sister Brittany also played golf in college and Junior school.
Brooke Henderson Boyfriend-Neil
Brooke is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if she is married, or has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single and focusing on her career as a golfer.
However, some websites claim that she is currently dating her childhood friend Neil Doef. The duo has shared pictures while together on Instagram but we can’t confirm if they share a romantic relationship. Regardless, as soon as we hear wedding bells we shall update you pronto.
Brooke Henderson Net Worth-Career Earnings
Brooke Henderson Net Worth is around a whopping $4 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Henderson has received an impressive $7,250,900 in career earnings since joining the LPGA Tour. She earned $1,724,420 in 2016, $1,504,869 in 2017, $1,473,247 in 2018, $1,696,017 in 2019, and $648,604. Source: LPGA.com
Brooke Henderson Height: Weight Loss-Swing
Brooke measures 5’ 4”/ 49.9 kg in weight. Moreover, her hair color is brown and her eye color is black. She measures 110 lbs. / 1.63 m in height. She has not revealed any information about a weight loss program, however, her low body weight helps her swing faster than 100 mph. Additionally, her body measurements are currently at 34-25-35 inches.
People Also Search For
- Is Brooke Henderson Married? We are not certain if she is married, or has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single and focusing on her career as a golfer.
- Is Brooke Henderson Single? Some websites claim that she is currently dating her childhood friend Neil Doef.