Bryan Baeumler Biography
Bryan Baeumler (age 48) is a Canadian TV host, and entrepreneur who is famous for hosting HGTV’s shows Island of Bryan, Bryan Inc., Leave It to Bryan, and House of Bryan. The Island of Bryan star first developed an interest in handy work at a young age which prompted him to build his family’s cottage in the summer.
Bryan Baeumler Age
He was born on 18 April 1974 in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Baeumler is 48 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 49 come 18 April 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 18 April and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Bryan Baeumler HGTV Shows
- Baeumler developed an interest in engineering at a young age and spent his childhood free time making his family’s cottage. Additionally, he performed handy work for his neighbors during his early teens. While still in college, Bryan ran an air-cargo business between 1995 and 2003. During Bryan’s early construction career, he worked as a builder before he created the Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc in 2009. Subsequently, he started the website Baeumler Approved in 2011 which aimed to serve as a middleman between homeowners and home-service companies. Furthermore, Bryan and his wife own the Caerula Mar Club resort in the Bahamas.
- Additionally, Bryan hosted the show Disaster DIY on HGTV between 2007 and 2011. The show revolved around homeowners in Toronto. Furthermore, he hosted the TV show House of Bryan with his family between 2010 and 2015. House of Bryan ranked highest on HGTV’s shows in 2016. He also hosted the renovation series Leave it to Bryan on HGTV between 2012 and 2017. He also hosted, and served as a builder, and owner of the home building, home renovation, and business reality television show Bryan Inc. between 2016 and 2018.
- Bryan also co-hosts the reality TV show Island of Bryan since April 2019. The show initially aired on HGTV Canada but has since evolved to HGTV U.S. Besides hosting his shows with family, Baeumler has appeared as a guest judge on Canada’s Handyman Challenge and the TV series Deck Wars.
Bryan Baeumler Wife
Bryan is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Sarah. Baeumler and his wife Sarah met in high school and immediately got acquainted. However, the duo started dating in 2001 and subsequently at the Graydon Hall Manor in Toronto on 3 September 2004 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of four children; Quintyn, Charlotte, Lincoln, and Josephine. Baeumler’s family lives in San Andros Island, in the Bahamas.
Bryan’s wife Sarah is a professional designer, TV personality, and dance entrepreneur. Furthermore, she owns the Balletomane Performing Arts dance academy and the company Sarah Delivers. Additionally, Sarah is a native of Oakville, Canada, and an alumnus of Appleby College. Prior to her big break in the TV industry, Sarah served as a bartender and a camp counselor. Furthermore, the couple purchased a deserted resort in South Andros, the Bahamas in 2017 and turned it into a luxury resort. Nevertheless, prior to her marriage to Bryan, Sarah was married to Canadian actor Greg Bryk.
Bryan Baeumler Children-Kids
Bryan and his wife Sarah share four children from their two decades of marriage; Lincoln Wolfgang, Charlotte Anne, Quintyn Werner, and Josephine Judith. Baeumler and Sarah welcomed their first-born kid Lincoln to the world in 2011, Josephine Judith in 2013, Quintyn Werner in 2006, and Charlotte Anne in 2006. The two lovers have decided to keep details about their sons and daughters private, however, they revealed they homeschooled their kids while they were still young. They also strive to ensure their kids are financially literate. Their eldest son Lincoln is presently attending a boarding school.
Bryan Baeumler Parents-Family
Werner Baeumler (father) and Colleen Baeumler (mother) born their son Baeumler in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, and bred him in the same state. Bryan’s family belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. His father worked as an aircraft engineer and helped cultivate an interest in engineering in his son. Baeumler spent most of his young years in Oakville alongside his two siblings; Michael and Paul. However, details about his mother and brothers are rather scarce presently.
Bryan Baeumler Net Worth
Bryan Baeumler’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation from his lucrative career as a TV personality/ entrepreneur since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Bryan Baeumler Height-Hair
Baeumler has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, Bryan Baeumler height is around this figure. Bryan has grey hair but often appears on-air bald. Nevertheless, he has brown eyes.
People Also Ask
- Where Does Bryan Baeumler Live Now? He presently has houses in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, Burlington, Ontario, and the Bahamas.
- How Much Is Bryan Baeumler Worth? Baeumler’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million.
- How Much Does Bryan Baeumler Make Per Episode? Bryan receives about $ 1 million per year as a TV host on HGTV.
- How Old Is Bryan Baeumler? Baeumler is 48 years of age as of 2022.
- What Is Bryan Baeumler Doing Now? He presently hosts HGTV’s reality series Island of Bryan.
- How Did Bryan Baeumler Make His Money? His net worth is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a TV personality/ entrepreneur.