Cari Champion Biography
Cari Champion (age 43) is an American journalist who presently serves as a broadcast journalist for Brown Girls Dream charity and hosts the podcast Naked with Cari Champion. The California native worked at ESPN as host/ moderator between 2012 and 2020.
Cari Champion Age-Birthday
She was born on 1 June 1978 in Pasadena, California. Cari is 43 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 44 come 1 June 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 1 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Cari Champion ESPN
- Cari presently serves as a broadcast journalist for Brown Girls Dream charity and hosts the podcast Naked with Cari Champion. She is the founder of the Brown Girls Dream charity. She joined the ESPN News broadcast team in October 2012 and served as the host and moderator of First Take. Champion moderated the sports talks between Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless. Concurrently, Cari interviewed different sports personalities on ESPN’s news magazine E:60. Champion hosted First Take until July 2015 when ESPN promoted her to anchor SportsCenter.
- She also co-hosted ESPN’s SportsCenter Coast to Coast between February 2016 and March 2018. Champion served as the host of the afternoon show SportsNation between 2018 and 2020 when she left the station. She is a well-known and prolific sports journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at ESPN, WGCL-TV, and NBC News. Champion began her journey to being a notable journalist in Washington D.C. She worked as an intern for CNN while still pursuing her education at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- She worked as a general assignment reporter for the Orange County Newschannel while stationed in California. After gaining some experience, Champion joined WPTV-TV in 2002 as a general news reporter covering tennis and different sports. She worked at WPTV until 2009 when she joined the Tennis Channel. Champion worked as a courtside reporter and host of the segment Court Report for the Tennis Channel. Concurrently, Cari worked as a sports reporter for Starz, The Insider on Entertainment Tonight, and Hollywood 411. She left the Tennis Channel in 2012 for ESPN.
- Champion also hosted NBC’s competition show The Titans Games and the series The Arena on Turner Sports.
Cari Champion Married-Boyfriend
Cari is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are certain she is not married yet. However, we can’t confirm whether she has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single and focusing on her career as a journalist. Nevertheless, as soon as she shares information about her partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Cari Champion Family
Dylan Champion (father) and Mariah Champion (mother) born their daughter Champion and bred her in California, USA. Cari’s family belongs to mixed/ African-American ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce presently, however, her dad is an entrepreneur. Champion spent most of her young years in Pasadena alongside her three siblings. She has one elder sister and two younger brothers.
Cari Champion High School
Cari pursued a college degree in English and a minor in mass communications between 1996 and 2000 from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Additionally, she is an alumnus of Pasadena High School.
Cari Champion Net Worth
Cari Champion Net Worth is around a huge $4 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist and actor. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with her loved ones.
Cari Champion Salary
Cari receives an average salary of $ 1 million annually as an ESPN broadcast journalist in Los Angeles. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She has been on ESPN’s payroll for the last decade which also explains her huge net worth. Champion has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on ESPN’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Cari Champion Height-Weight
Cari measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is black and her eye color is Dark Brown. She sometimes reports for ESPN while wearing glasses. Additionally, Champion has not shared her weight yet. Nonetheless, as soon as we have these details, we shall update her body measurements immediately.
People Also Ask
- Is Cari Champion Married? We are certain she is not married yet. However, we can’t confirm whether she has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single