Charley Hull Bio
Charley Hull (age 26 years) is a Briton/ English professional golfer who is famous for holding the record as the youngest competitor to play in the Solheim Cup. She has enjoyed success in the Ladies European Tour and the LPGA Tour. She started playing golf while just 9 years old.
Charley Hull Age
She was born on March 20, 1996, in Kettering, England. Charley is 26 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 27 come March 20, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on March 20 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Pisces.
Charley Hull Golf
- Charley started playing golf in 2005 when she won an 18-hole handicap event against adults at just 9 years of age. She played with American golfer Morgan Pressel in 2006 and went ahead to win multiple amateur events. During her amateur career, Hull ranked up to third in the World Amateur Golf Ranking.
- She also played Great Britain, Ireland Curtis Cup, and the Women’s British Open in 2012. She turned pro in January 2013 and made her debut at the Ladies’ European Tour where she finished second. Charley also finished second at the Lalla Meryem Cup, Turkish Airlines Ladies Open, South African Women’s Open, and the Deloitte Ladies Open all in 2013.
- Hull had an additional five top-ten finishes at the 2013 Ladies’ European Tour which earned her the 2013 LET Rookie of the Year award. The Sports Journalists’ Association also named Hull the Best International Newcomer in 2013 for a splendid start in her pro career.
- Hull became the youngest golfer to play at the 2013 Solheim Cup where the European team won 18-10. She won the Lalla Meryem Cup title in Morocco on 16 March 2014. Hull defeated French’s Gwladys Nocera at the playoffs by birding the first sudden-death hole.
- She also played full-time at the Ladies European Tour and the LPGA Tour in 2015, the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open in January 2019.
Charley Hull Family
Considering her celebrity status because of the nature of her golfing profession, Hull has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Charley treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about her family is available we shall update it pronto. Information about her siblings is not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child.
Charley Hull Engaged: Wedding-Husband
Charley is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Ozzie Smith. Smith proposed and got engaged to Hull on December 25, 2018. She shared news about her engagement with her fans on Twitter. The couple got hitched in Kettering, England on September 21, 2019, in a glamorous wedding ceremony.
The couple’s wedding photos are available on thegolfnewsnet.com. The beautiful couple does not have children yet, however, they currently reside in Woburn, MA in their renovated new house. Hull’s hubby Ozzie Smith is a mixed martial arts champion who is very supportive of her golfing career. He has accompanied her to different tournaments to cheer her on.
Charley Hull Net Worth – Career Earnings
Charley Hull Net Worth is around an impressive $3 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a golfer.
Charley has received an impressive $4,000,816in career earnings since joining the LPGA Tour. She earned $359,929 in 2015, $1,114,360 in 2016, $442,942 in 2017, $869,012 in 2018, and $885,961 in 2019. Source: LPGA.com
Charley Hull Height: Tattoo
Charley measures 5’ 6”/ 1.68 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue. Additionally, Hull has the word Take a “Deep Breath.” Tattooed on the inside of her right wrist. The tattoo helps her in approaching different situations in life and in golf.
Charley Hull Weight Loss
Charley measures 154 lbs. / 69.85 kg in weight, she has not shared any information about a weight loss program or body measurements.
People Also Ask
- is Charley Hull is still married? Charley is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Ozzie Smith.
- is Charley Hull gay? Hull got hitched in Kettering, England on September 21, 2019, in a glamorous wedding ceremony.