Chris Gronkowski Biography
Chris Gronkowski (age 34) is an American entrepreneur/ former NFL fullback for San Diego Chargers who is widely popular as the elder brother to Rob Gronkowski. He is the founder of Ice Shaker. The New York native joined San Diego Chargers in 2013 and still plays as an offseason/ practice squad member.
Chris Gronkowski Age
He was born on December 26, 1986, in Buffalo, New York. Gronkowski is 35 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 36 come December 26, 2022. He celebrates his birthday on December 26 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Chris Gronkowski Cowboys – Stats
- The Dallas Cowboys signed Chris on April 25, 2010, and made his first touchdown on
September the same year. However, his football career at the Dallas Cowboys was inconsistent which prompted the Cowboys to lay him off in September 2011. Fast forward, he played for the Indianapolis Colts for one month in September 2011. Gronkowski also played for the Denver Broncos (2012) and the San Diego Chargers (2013).
- Chris played a total of 35 games during his professional career and managed 8 receptions, 46 receiving yards, one touchdown, and 17 rushing yards.
Chris Gronkowski Shark Tank Ice Shaker
- Upon retirement, Chris decided to venture into entrepreneurship on his way to the gym. Gronkowski decided to invent the Ice Shaker which would help maintain water’s cold temperature. Chris decided to pitch his Ice Shaker idea to ABC News Shark Tank in order to find a worthy partner for the new company. Gronkowski was asking for $100K for a 10% stake in his company. Chris got offers from all the sharks including Lori Greiner, however, he settled for a $150K for a 15 percent stake with Mark Cuban and Alex Rodriguez.
Chris Gronkowski Family – Parents
Gordon (father) and Diane Walters (mother) born their son Chris and bred him in New York, USA. Gronkowski’s family belongs to the Polish ethnicity. Details about his parents are rather scarce, however, his father was very supportive of his football career. Chris spent most of his young years in New York alongside his siblings; Gordie, Dan, Rob, and Glenn. Additionally, his paternal great-grandfather, Ignatius was also a professional cyclist who competed in the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
Chris Gronkowski Brothers
Chris is the middle child between his four siblings. Details about his eldest brother Gordie are unavailable, however, his elder brother Dan is also a former football tight end. Dan played college football at the University of Maryland and got drafted by the Detroit Lions in 2009. He played for Denver Broncos (2010 -2011), New England Patriots (2011), and the Cleveland Browns (2011 – 2013).
Chris’ younger brother Robert James Gronkowski is also a professional American football player. He plays as a tight end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since 2020. Rob played college football at the University of Arizona before being drafted by the New England Patriots in 2010. He played for the New England Patriots between 2010 and 2018 and has won multiple awards and accolades. Rob is a 4× Super Bowl champion.
Chris is also the brother-in-law to Camille Kostek– who is Rob Gronkowski’s Wife. Additionally, Chris’ youngest brother Glenn is also a former American Football player. He played college football for the Kansas State Wild Cats and the Buffalo Bills (2016) and New England Patriots (2016 – 2017).
Chris Gronkowski Wife
Gronkowski is presently enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Brittany Bieber. The couple got hitched in 2015 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of three children; However, details about Chris’s sons are presently unavailable. Gronkowski’s family lives in the US, however, details about his residence or house are presently unavailable.
Gronkowski’s wife is a businesswoman who owns the company Everything Decorated. Everything Decorated specializes in decorating and engraving different house products.
Chris Gronkowski Net Worth
Chris Gronkowski Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a Football fullback/ entrepreneur since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Chris Gronkowski Salary
Gronkowski has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on Ice Shaker’s payroll as the CEO, he definitely receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfy life. Gronkowski received an average salary of US$630,000 annually as a fullback for San Diego Chargers. This is per our reliable sources at Spotrac.com.
Chris Gronkowski Height And Weight
Chris measures 6’ 2”/ 1.88 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is blond and his eye color is dark brown. Gronkowski has not shared his current weight.
People Also Ask
- How Many Rings Does Gronk Have? Chris does not have any super bowl ring, however, his younger brother Rob has four titles to his name.
- How Many Rings Does Rob Gronkowski Have? Rob has won three NFL championships thus three rings to his name.
- How Much Is Rob Gronkowski Worth? Rob Gronkowski Net Worth is around a massive $45 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as an athlete. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
- Is Chris Gronkowski Related To Rob Gronkowski? The two Gronks are brothers. Chris is the elder brother to Rob Gronkowski.
- What Is Gronk Net Worth? Gronkowski’s Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million.