Chris Jansing Biography
Chris Jansing (age. 65) is an American broadcast journalist who presently anchors the MSNBC breaking news and serves as the senior national correspondent for NBC News. She has won a New York Emmy Award while at WNYT. The Ohio native joined NBC News in June 1998 and formerly worked at WNYT as a broadcast journalist.
Chris Jansing Age
She was born on January 30, 1957, in Fairport Harbor, Ohio, USA. Jansing is 65 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 66 come January 30, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on January 30 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aquarius.
Chris Jansing MSNBC
- Chris presently co-anchors MSNBC breaking news coverage and serves as its senior national correspondent. Jansing joined the MSNBC broadcast team in June 1998 as a broadcast journalist and a fill-in anchor for The Today Show. While at MSNBC, Jansing has covered major breaking news like the 9/11 attack, Hurricane Katrina, the nuclear crisis in Japan, the volcano eruption in Iceland, among others.
- She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at MSNBC and WNYT. Jansing began her journey to being a notable journalist in Ohio. She worked for Otterbein’s radio while in college. After graduating, she moved to New York where she landed a minor role at WIPS radio. After garnering some experience, Chris moved to WNYT where she worked as a general assignment reporter. Subsequently, Chris was promoted to serve as a news anchor until 1998 when she left the station. Nevertheless, Chris won a New York Emmy Award during her time in WNYT.
- The renowned journalist decided to use her husband’s name Jansing, and although the two have ‘divorced’, she still goes by Chris Jansing.
Chris Jansing Family
Chris was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio to a large family of siblings. Considering her celebrity status because of the nature of her journalism profession, Jansing has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Chris treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them.
Nonetheless, she was brought up in a Roman Catholic family and belongs to a mixed/ Hungarian-Slovak ethnicity. Ann Kapostasy pursued a college degree in Arts from Otterbein College. She has a degree in political science and another in broadcast journalism.
Chris Jansing Husband: Married
Jansing is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not sure if she is married, or has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single and focusing on her career as an NBC correspondent. Nevertheless, as soon as she shares information about her partner we shall bring you to speed.
She was married to Robert Jansing but the couple decided to divorce later in their marriage. Chris exchanged vows with Robert Jansing in 1982 but decided to get divorced in the early 21st century. Her ex-husband Robert Jansing is a professional chemist. Despite their long-term marriage, the former couple does not share any children.
Chris Jansing Net Worth
Chris Jansing Net Worth is around a stupendous $4 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
She prefers to maintain a low profile and rarely splashes her fortune on lavish cars, exotic trips, or other luxuries.
Chris Jansing Salary
Chris receives an average salary of $56,778 annually as an NBC reporter/ correspondent in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Payscale that quote an NBC reporter’s annual salary to be around $37K – $98K per yr. She has been on NBC’s payroll for more than two decades which also explains her huge net worth.
Jansing has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on NBC’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Chris Jansing Height: Eyes-Feet
Chris measures 5’ 6”/ 1.68 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown. Her feet have also created a buzz over the internet, however, we currently don’t have photos of them. Additionally, being the face of MSNBC, Jansing is rarely seen with no makeup.
People Also Search
- How Old Is Chris Jansing? Jansing is 65 years of age as of 2022.
- What Happened To Chris Jansing? She presently anchors the MSNBC breaking news and serves as the senior national correspondent for NBC News.
- Where Is Chris Jansing Now? She is an American journalist who presently anchors the MSNBC breaking news and serves as the senior national correspondent for NBC News.
- How Tall Is Chris Jansing? Chris measures 5’ 6”/ 1.68 m in height.