Cynthia Bailey Biography
Cynthia Bailey (age 55) is an American model/ actress/ entrepreneur who is famous and critically acclaimed for her stint in The Real Housewives of Atlanta (2010–2021). The Real Housewives of Atlanta star also owns the Bailey Agency School of Fashion modeling agency and landed her first modeling contract at the age of 18. She currently stars in the CBS series Celebrity Big Brother 3.
Cynthia Bailey Age-Birthday
She was born on 19 February 1967 in Decatur, Alabama. Bailey is 55 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 55 come 19 February 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 19 February and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Pisces.
Cynthia Bailey Modeling Agency
- Cynthia’s grandmom greatly influenced her to become an entrepreneur in the land of the free. Additionally, Bailey was interested in modeling while still young which prompted her to pursue a career in the same. Cynthia signed her first modeling contract with Wilhelmina Models Agency in 1985. Concurrently, she appeared as Tammie in the short film The Dark Power. She also played the role of a model in the romantic comedy movie For Love or Money in 1993.
- Cyntia first modeled for Wilhelmina International modeling agency in Paris and Milan before returning to the state. Furthermore, Bailey was featured on the cover of Essence magazine in 1995 and 1997. Besides Essence, Cynthia appeared on the cover of Vanity magazine, Glamour, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
- Fast-forward, Bailey also developed an interest in the modeling business and started the Bailey Agency School of Fashion in 2011. Besides modeling, the beauty is the CEO of The Bailey Wine Cellar. She launched the self-titled wine bar and event space in Atlanta in 2019.
Cynthia Bailey Movies and TV shows
- Besides modeling, Bailey has been highly interested in filming and acting. She appeared in the romantic comedy show Without You I’m Nothing and the sitcom The Cosby Show in 1990. Cyntia is widely popular for appearing in the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Atlanta between seasons 3 and 13. During her time at The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Bailey was romantically linked to Peter Thomas. Moreover, Cynthia appeared in season 1 of the sequel The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip.
- Additionally, Cynthia appeared in the TV shows The Next :15, Cupcake Wars, and Sharknado: The 4th Awakens in 2016. Bailey appeared in the stoner comedy TV show How High 2, Star, and Tales in 2019. She is a frequent cast on the BET series Games People Play. Bailey currently appears in the CBS reality TV series Celebrity Big Brother 3.
- Besides acting, Cynthia has appeared in the music videos Round & Round (1989), Age Ain’t a Factor, Baby x3, and Chase Forever in 2013.
Cynthia Bailey Husband-Wedding-Marriage
Bailey is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Mike Hill. Mike Hill and Cynthia started dating in 2018 and got engaged in 2019. The couple exchanged their vows in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic. Cynthia and Mike Hill got hitched in Acworth, Georgia on 10 October 2020 in a glamorous wedding ceremony in an invite-only wedding ceremony.
Bailey’s wedding was aired on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, however, she was highly criticized for not observing the COVID-19 restrictions. Cynthia resides with her husband and daughter in Atlanta and Los Angeles. Bailey’s husband Mike Hill (James Michael Hill) is a sportscaster popular for his time with ESPN and Fox Sports.
Cynthia Bailey First Husband-Ex Boyfriend(s)-Daughter
The sexy model has always had men drooling over her which explains her interesting list of ex-boyfriends and relationships. Bailey was first romantically linked to NBA basketball player Jayson Williams in 1996. Jayson Williams proposed to Bailey during Brooklyn Nets halftime, however, Bailey rejected the proposal and engagement ring together. Controversial mogul record producer Russell Simmons was also highly interested in Cynthia. Nevertheless, Bailey turned him down and decided to get romantically involved with Leon Robinson. Leon and Cynthia are proud parents of one daughter.
Bailey was romantically linked to Peter Thomas between 2010 and 2017. The two lovers started dating while on-set of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Subsequently, Cynthia and Peter exchanged their vows on 24 July 2010 in an intimate wedding ceremony broadcast on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The adorable couple released the book Carry-On Baggage: Our Nonstop Flight in 2013. However, Bailey and her first husband separated in 2016 and finally divorced in 2017.
Cynthia Bailey Parents-Young
Elijah Bailey (father) and Barbara Bailey (mother) born their daughter Cynthia in Decatur, Alabama, and nurtured her in the same state. Bailey’s family belongs to a mixed/ African-American ethnicity. Her father worked in an auto factory whereas her mom worked in a sewing factory. Cynthia spent most of her young years in Tuscumbia alongside her sibling sister; Malorie Bailey-Massie.
Denise Bailey pursued a college degree at the University of Alabama and concurrently participated in local beauty pageants. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Deshler High School. Furthermore, during her time at Deshler, Cynthia was crowned homecoming queen.
Cynthia Bailey Net Worth
Cynthia Bailey Net Worth is around an impressive $ 2.5 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a model/ actress/ TV personality/ entrepreneur. During her time as a model, Cynthia has collaborated with Oil of Olay, Maybelline, among other notable brands. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with family, her eyewear collection, investments, and real estate, which has proved to multiply her net worth over the years. Additionally, with the sale of her branded sunglasses merch, Bailey has managed to increase her general net worth progressively.
Cynthia Bailey Hairstyles-Height-Body
Bailey measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Cynthia’s hair color is black and her eye color is black. Nevertheless, she prefers donning different hairstyles like blonde hair and faux dreadlocks. Additionally, the adorable model has a hot body physique which she freely flaunts in her body-hugging dresses.
People Also Ask
- Is Cynthia Bailey Still Married? Bailey is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Mike Hill.
- How Much Is Cynthia Bailey Worth? Bailey’s Net Worth is around an impressive $ 2.5 Million in 2021.
- Who Is Cynthia Bailey Married To? Bailey’s current husband Mike Hill (James Michael Hill) is a sportscaster popular for his time with ESPN and Fox Sports.
- Where Is Cynthia Bailey From? She is an African-American who hails from Decatur, Alabama.