Dana Bash Biography
Dana Bash (age 51) is an American journalist who presently co-anchors CNN’s Sunday talk show between 9 AM-12 PM/ET. Additionally, she serves as the chief political correspondent for CNN and hosts the series Being. The New York native joined the CNN broadcast team after attaining her bachelor’s degree and formerly worked at NBC as a news intern.
Dana Bash Age
She was born on 15 June 1971 in New York City, New York. Bash is 51 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 52 come 15 June 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 15 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Dana Bash CNN
- Dana presently co-anchors CNN’s Sunday talk show between 9 AM-12 PM/ET. Additionally, she serves as the chief political correspondent for CNN and hosts the series Being. Furthermore, she moderates CNN’s political town hall specials. She joined the CNN broadcast team after attaining her bachelor’s degree.
- Since joining CNN, Bash has covered the 2020 election cycle debate, Election Night, and hosted the digital series Badass Women of Washington. She also co-anchors CNN’s election night specials from CNN Election Center.
- Additionally, she produced CNN’s talk shows Inside Politics, Late Edition, and Evans & Novak. Dana has extensively covered Capitol Hill and interviewed notable political figures at CNN.
- Bash had the honors to interview Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Sen. Rob Portman, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Sen. Rand Paul, and Governor John Kasich among others.
- Prior to joining CNN, Bash worked as an intern at CBS News and NBC News. Additionally, Bash is a recipient of the 2019 Sol Taishoff Award.
Dana Bash Husband-Spouse
Bash has been married twice and has one child from both marriages. Dana and John King met at CNN and exchanged their vows on 25 May 2008 in a Judaism intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of one child; Jonah.
However, King and Bash divorced in 2012 due to unreconcilable differences. Dana’s ex-husband John King is a professional journalist who presently serves as the chief national correspondent for CNN.
Additionally, he anchors CNN’s weekday talk show Inside Politics. John King was formerly married to Jean Makie. Prior to her marriage to John King, Bash was married to Jeremy Bash. Jeremy Bash is presently enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Robyn.
Jeremy B. Bash is a lawyer renowned for serving as the chief of staff at the CIA between 2009 and 2011. Additionally, he served as the chief of staff for the U.S. Department of Defense between 2011 and 2013.
Dana Bash Partner
Dana is quite a private celebrity since her divorce from John King. She has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if she has a boyfriend.
Regardless, we can only presume that Bash is currently single and focusing on raising her son Jonah. Nevertheless, as soon as Dana shares information about her partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Dana Bash Family
Stuart Schwartz (father) and Frances Schwartz (mother) born their daughter Ruth Schwartz in New York City, New York. Dana’s family belongs to the white ethnicity and the Jewish religion. Her father is a 15X Emmy award winner who worked as a professor/ producer whereas her mother worked as an educator in Jewish studies. Additionally, Dana’s father is popular for producing ABC’s morning TV program Good Morning America. Dana spent most of her young years partly in Washington, D.C., and New Jersey alongside her sibling brother; David.
Bash pursued a college degree in political communications from George Washington University. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Pascack Hills High School.
Dana Bash Salary
Dana receives an average salary of US$81,125 annually as a CNN News anchor in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor.com that quote a CNN anchor annual salary to be around US$56,092 – US$123,185.
Additionally, Bash receives an average salary of US$46,114 annually as a CNN News reporter in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor.com that quote a CNN reporter’s annual salary to be around US$36,994 – US$60,825.
She has been on CNN’s payroll for more than two decades which also explains her huge net worth. Dana has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on CNN’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Dana Bash Net Worth
Dana Bash Net Worth is around a whopping $ 6 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with her family, and real estate has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Dana Bash Height-Hot Body
Bash measures 5’ 2”/ 1.57 m in height. Dana’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is green. Despite being in her 50s. Bash has a very hot body physique which she flaunts in body-hugging dresses while on air.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Dana Bash? Bash is 51 years of age as of 2022.
- Is Dana Bash Married? Regardless, we can only presume that Bash is currently single and focusing on raising her son Jonah.
- How Tall Is Dana Bash? Bash measures 5’ 2”/ 1.57 m in height.
- How Much Does Dana Bash Make? Dana receives an average salary of $ 81,125 annually as a CNN News anchor in Washington, D.C. Additionally, Bash receives an average salary of $ 46,114 annually as a CNN News reporter. However, Dana has not revealed her exact salary.
- Where Does Dana Bash Live? Bash resides with her son in Washington, D.C.