Dana Jacobson Biography
Dana Jacobson (age 50) is an American journalist who today co-anchors the CBS News Weekend bulletin CBS This Morning Saturday. Additionally, Jacobson serves a general News/Sports Correspondent for CBS News. The Michigan native joined the CBS broadcast team in 2012 and formerly worked at ESPN as a multimedia journalist.
Dana Jacobson Age
She was born on November 5, 1971, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Jacobson is 50 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 51 come November 5, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on November 5 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Dana Jacobson CBS News
- She is currently working as a Co-Host for CBS This Morning, Correspondent, and Anchor for CBS News, CBS Sports, and CBS This Morning in New York City since February 2015. While at CBS News, she is a regular contributor on the NFL Today and also the host of CBS’s We Need To Talk.
- Before that, Dana worked as an Anchor, a Host, and Reporter for ESPN from November 2002 to May 2012. She was named Co-host of Colb Pizza and later promoted ESPN First Take. Moreover, Dana left First Take and returned to anchoring SportsCenter on December 30, 2011. She also filled in for Dan Patrick on his radio show broadcast during the 2005 holiday season.
- From September 1999 to November 2002, Dana was a radio host of NBA Insiders for KHTK sports in Sacramento, California. Before that, he was a Sports Anchor, Reporter, and Producer for News 10 in 1996. She began her career in 1994 in Traverse City, Michigan working as a News and Sports Anchor for WPBN and WTOM-TV.
Dana Jacobson Espn First Take
She joined Espn in 2002 and worked as a co-host of Cold Pizza before being transitioned to ESPN First take. However, Dana left “First Take” on December 30, 2011, and returned to Sportscenter. She left ESPN in April 2012 after her contract expired. Jacobson anchored the 6 to 8 p.m ET SportsCenter on her final day at EPSN.
Dana Jacobson Husband
Dana is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Sean Grande. Details about the couple’s relationship timeline are not available, however, Sean Grande proposed to Jacobson on October 11, 2018. Subsequently, the two lovers exchanged their vows on September 28, 2019, in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony attended by family and friends.
Dana Jacobson Sean Grande Son
The beautiful couple does not have any children. However, Dana is a proud mom to Sean’s son, Jack. Jacobson’s family residence is in Cambridge, MA. However, she has not shared the exact location of his house.
Dana’s husband Sean Grande is a sports journalist who serves as the Boston Celtics play-by-play announcer. Sean Grande has one child from his previous relationship. Sean Grande was born on December 11, 1971, and is a member of the Zodiac/ Star sign Sagittarius.
Dana Jacobson Family
She was born to his parents in Bloomfield Hills and raised in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, United States. Jacobson’s family belongs to the Jewish ethnicity. Jacobson treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about Jacobson’s family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about her siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child.
Dana Jacobson College
She attended Andover High School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Additionally, Dana graduated in 1989 from Valley High School In West Des Moines, Iowa. Also, in 1993, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English and communications from the University of Michigan.
Dana Jacobson Salary
Dana Jacobson receives an average salary of US$60,000 annually as a CBS News Anchor in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a CBS News Anchor’s annual salary to be around US$32K – US$88K.
Additionally, Jacobson receives an average salary of US$43,829 annually as a CBS correspondent in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Pay scale that quote a CBS reporter’s annual salary to be around US$28K – US$79K. She has been on CBS payroll for a while which also explains her huge net worth.
Jacobson has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on CBS payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Dana Jacobson Net Worth
Dana Jacobson’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Dana Jacobson Height
Dana measures 5’ 11”/ 1.80 m in height. Moreover, Jacobson’s hair color is dark brown and her eye color is hazel.
People Also Ask
- Where Is Dana Jacobson Now? Dana is an American journalist who today co-anchors the CBS News Weekend bulletin CBS This Morning Saturday.
- Is Dana Jacobson Married? Dana is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Sean Grande.
- How Old Is Dana Jacobson? Jacobson is 50 years of age as of 2021.
- What nationality is Dana Jacobson? She was born on November 5, 1971, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and holds American nationality.
- Where did Dana Jacobson go to college? She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English and communications from the University of Michigan.