Dana Perino Biography
Dana Perino (age 50) is an American journalist who presently anchors Fox News weekday hard news program America’s Newsroom between 9-11 AM/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts the panel talk show The Five between 5-6 PM/ET. The Wyoming native joined the Fox News Channel broadcast team in 2009 and formerly worked at the White House as a Press Secretary.
Dana Perino Age
She was born on 9 May 1972 in Evanston, Wyoming. Perino is 50 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 51 come 9 May 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 9 May and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Dana Perino Fox News-Book
- Perino presently anchors Fox News weekday hard news program America’s Newsroom between 9-11 AM/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts the panel talk show The Five between 5-6 PM/ET with Greg Gutfeld, and Jessica Tarlov, among others. She joined the Fox News Channel broadcast team in 2009 as a general contributor.
- Dana also hosts the online show Dana Perino’s Book Club. During her time at Fox News, Dana has anchored The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino, co-hosted the podcast Perino & Stirewalt: I’ll Tell You What, and contributed to Fox News’ Democracy 2020.
- Besides Fox News, Perino worked as a radio broadcaster on KCCY-FM and a general news reporter for WCIA in her early journalism career.
Dana Perino Politics-White House
- Immediately after attaining her master’s, Perino worked as a staff assistant for Congressman Scott McInnis. Additionally, Dana worked as a press secretary for Dan Schaefer for four years. Perino worked as a spokesperson for the Department of Justice between 2001 and 2003.
- She worked as an associate director for the White House’s CEQ in 2002 where she helped provide insight to message development, media relations, and public outreach. Perino is popular for her time as press secretary. She worked as the Deputy Press Secretary for the White House between 2005-2007. Dana became the White House Press Secretary in 2007 upon Tony Snow’s retirement.
- Concurrently, Dana served as Assistant to President George W. Bush until January 2009. She joined the Broadcasting Board of Governors in 2010. Furthermore, Dana lectures political communications at George Washington University during her spare time.
- Perino has authored the books Everything Will Be Okay (2021), Let Me Tell You about Jasper (2016), and And the Good News Is (2015).
Dana Perino Husband-Peter McMahon-Age
Perino is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Peter McMahon. Peter McMahon and Dana met on a plane in 1997. Subsequently, the duo started dating and exchanged their vows in 1998, in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple does not have children together, nevertheless, Peter McMahon has two kids from his previous marriage. Dana resides with her husband partly in New Jersey and New York City.
Dana’s husband Peter McMahon has maintained a low profile and very little is known about him. Nevertheless, Peter McMahon is a successful Blackpool native who was born on 6 June 1954. He is 67 years of age as of 2021.
Dana Perino Parents-Family
Leo Perino (father) and Janice Perino (mother) born their daughter Marie Perino in Evanston, Wyoming, and nurtured her in Denver, Colorado. Dana’s family belongs to mixed/ Italian-American ethnicity. Her father was an entrepreneur who owned a convenience store whereas her mother worked as a marketing agent. Perino spent most of her young years in Denver, Colorado alongside her sibling sister; Angie Perino.
Dana Perino College
Perino pursued a college degree in Communications from Colorado State University-Pueblo. Additionally, she minored in Spanish and Political Science. Simultaneously, she worked at KTSC-TV and KCCY-FM. Furthermore, she is an alumnus of the University of Illinois Springfield where she pursued her master’s in public affairs. She also went to Ponderosa High School in Denver.
Dana Perino Net Worth
Dana Perino Net Worth is around a massive US$6 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a Tv personality/ journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune with her dog Jasper, exotic private trips with her family, and real estate that has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Dana Perino Salary
Perino receives an average salary of US$75K annually as a Fox News Anchor in New York, NY. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor. She has been on Fox News payroll for more than a decade which also explains her huge net worth. Dama has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Dana Perino Height-New Dog Percy
Perino measures 5’ 2”/ 1.57 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde and her eye color is piercing blue. Dama has not shared her weight or weight loss program yet. Nonetheless, as soon as we have these details, we shall update Perino’s body measurements immediately. Perino is also a huge lover of dogs. She lost her Hungarian vizsla dog- jasper- in September 2021 to fast-spreading cancer. The former press secretary had created a strong bond with Jasper that he often appeared in her Instagram images.
Additionally, Jasper often appeared in different Fox News programs like America’s Newsroom, The Five, and the book Let Me Tell You About Jasper. Although she grieved a lot due to Jasper’s loss, Perino got a new dog in November 2021, Percy. Percy also appears frequently on Perino’s Instagram images.
Perino’s love for dogs only shows her value towards loyalty. We at Wiki wish Perino and her new dog the best life could offer.
People Also Ask
- Is Dana Perino A Mother? The beautiful couple does not have children together, nevertheless, Peter McMahon has two kids from his previous marriage.
- Where Is Dana Perino Today? presently anchors Fox News weekday hard news program America’s Newsroom between 9-11 AM/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts the panel talk show The Five between 5-6 PM/ET.
- Is Dana Perino Married? Perino is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Peter McMahon.
- How Much Does Dana Perino Make? Perino receives an average salary of $ 75K annually as a Fox News Anchor in New York, NY.
- How old are Daana Perino and her Husband? Perino is 50 years of age while her husband is 67 years of age as of 2021.