Dana White Biography
Dana White (age. 52) is an American Entrepreneur/ Promoter who is famous and critically acclaimed for bringing the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) to the global success that it is today. The UFC president first developed an interest in fighting and boxing at a young age.
Dana White Age
Dana was born on July 28, 1969, in Manchester, Connecticut. White is 52 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 53 come July 28, 2021. He celebrates his birthday on July 28 and is a member of 2the zodiac/ star sign Leo.
Dana White Before UFC
- Immediately after graduating high school, White started working as a hotel valet though he resigned when he was not happy with the job. Being a gym enthusiast, White decided to venture into the fight business and soon started training and managing other fighters. Additionally, Dana started refereeing and running gyms. While operating one of his gyms, he was approached by people affiliated with Whitey Bulger and Kevin Weeks who claimed he owed them $2,500.
Dana White UFC
- The mobsters kept on calling Dana demanding the money that the latter decided to flee Boston to Las Vegas. While attending one of his friend’s weddings in Las Vegas, White met his old friend Lorenzo Fertitta whom they planned on working together. White started developing an interest in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and soon started managing MMA fighters who fought on the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- However, he was involved in a contract dispute with UFC before he partnered with the Fertittas to purchase it. UFC was on the verge of going bankrupt when the idea to acquire it hit Dana. The duo and Frank Fertita formed the company Zuffa, LLC in January 2001 and went ahead to buy UFC for $2 million. White was named the president of UFC and soon helped secure fights in Nevada due to Fertitta’s influence in Las Vegas and the casino world. Furthermore, Dana has revealed that former US President Donald Trump played a vital role in helping UFC come up as he provided a venue for them on the Trump’s Taj Mahal.
- Upon the purchase of UFC, the new owners did not have any assets on the company. Dana already had a vision on how he would improve UFC prior to the purchase and with the help of his leadership, UFC made $600 million in 2015. He hosts Dana White’s Contender Series which airs on the UFC Fight Pass. Around this time, Dana co-promoted the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor match. Due to the success of the match, Dana revealed that he wants to include boxing in UFC. Besides promotion, White has appeared in Ridiculousness, The League, Silicon Valley, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Eminem’s music video Higher.
Dana White Net Worth-Salary-House
Dana White Net Worth is around a stupendous $500 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his/ her wealth and riches from his career as an entrepreneur/ sports promoter. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. He gained most of his wealth from selling his stake on UFC which was valued at $360 million. Moreover, Dana currently receives a tremendous salary of $20 Million/ year as the President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
He has not shied off from splashing his fortune on lavish cars, exotic trips, houses. He currently resides in his Las Vegas house. Interestingly, he bought three houses/ properties valued at £6 Million in the area and demolished them in order to get space to build his house. The 5,966 sq ft mansion comes with an arcade room, a personalized basketball court, two gazebos, and multiple other features. His car collection includes a Datsun B210, 1971 Plymouth Barracuda, Ferrari Testarossa, 1969 Ford Bronco, Harley-Davidson, BMW M6 Gran Coupe, a Ducati, an MV Augusta F4, a Cadillac Escalade ESV, a Ferrari F430 Spider, a 1969 Chevy Camaro among others.
Besides spending his wealth on the best things money can buy, Dana has also ventured into philanthropy and charity. He donated $50,000 to Tuptim Jadnooleum in 2010 to help her with her liver transplant, donated $100,000 to Hermon High School in 2011 to upgrade its athletic facilities, and another $1 million to the victims of the Las Vegas shooting in 2017. Furthermore, White recently donated $100,000 to Poirier’s charity foundation in 2019.
Dana White Family-Young
Dana White (father) and June White (mother) born their son Dana Frederick White Jr. in Manchester, Connecticut, and bred him in Ware, Massachusetts USA. White’s family belongs to mixed/ Irish-American ethnicity and the Catholic faith. Details about his parents are rather scarce and unavailable. White spent most of his/ her young years in Ware, Massachusetts alongside his sister Kelly.
Dana White Wife-Kids-Son-Daughter
White is presently enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Anne Stella. The couple got hitched in 1999 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of three children; Dana III, Aidan, and Savannah (daughter). Though details about his kids are not available, White’s family lives in Pine Island Court, Las Vegas in their mega-mansion. Details about White’s longtime girlfriend Anne Stella are rather scarce, nevertheless, the couple met in eighth grade in Hermon High School.
Dana White Height
Dana measures 5’ 11”/ 1.80 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is brown though he prefers to go bald. Furthermore, his eye color is Hazel.
People Also Search For
- How Much Is Dana White Worth? Dana White Net Worth is around a stupendous $500 Million in 2021.
- Is Dana White Married? White is presently enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Anne Stella.