David Ring (Evangelist) Biography
David Ring (age 68) is an American evangelist/motivational speaker/ author who is famous for the axiom “I have cerebral palsy and I serve the Lord with all that is within me, what’s your excuse?” Ring started giving motivational talks at the age of 20.
David Ring Age
He was born on 28 October 1953 in Jonesboro, Arkansas. David is 68 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 69 come 28 October 2022. He celebrates his birthday on 28 October and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Libra.
David Ring Ministries
- David started giving motivational talks at the age of 20. He is an evangelist renowned for the axiom “I have cerebral palsy and I serve the Lord with all that is within me, what’s your excuse?” Ring inspires individuals to overcome their personal challenges all over his ministries.
- Besides sharing his story with thousands in his ministries, he has appeared in several gospel shows. He has appeared in the ministry program The Old-Time Gospel Hour, Praise Gathering, and The 700 Club. He has authored the books Just As I Am and The Boy Born Dead.
- Furthermore, you can find the evangelist’s schedule on his official website where he also shares his story.
David Ring Wife
David is now delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Karen. The couple got hitched in 1981 in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The beautiful couple is proud parents of four children and three grandchildren. His kids are April, Nathan, Joy, and Ashley. While his grandchildren are Carter, Cooper, and Alexandra.
David resides with his wife in Nashville, Tennessee. Ring’s wife has maintained a very low profile and very little is known about her.
David Ring Family
Oscar Newton Ring (father) and Jane Doe (mother) born their son Ring in Jonesboro. His father served as a pastor in a Baptist church. His father passed on in 1964 whereas his mom died in 1968. Ring was very devastated upon his parents’ death that he attempted suicide severely. David’family belongs to the white ethnicity.
David spent most of his young years in Missouri alongside his sister. His sister encouraged him to return to high school and give his life to Christ. David pursued a college degree in Arts at William Jewell College. Furthermore, he was a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.
David Ring Net Worth
David Ring’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as an evangelist/motivational speaker/ author. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Ring shares his net worth.
David Ring Height
David measures 6’ 1”/ 1.85 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is black and his eye color is black.
People Also Ask
- Where Is David Ring Today? David resides with his wife in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Is David Ring Still Alive? David will turn 69 come 28 October 2022.
- How Much Is David Worth? Ring’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million.
- Who is David Ring? He is an American evangelist/motivational speaker/ author who was born with cerebral palsy.
- How Old is David Ring? David is 68 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 69 come 28 October 2022.