Elizabeth Cook Wikipedia-Biography
Elizabeth Cook (age N/A) is an American journalist who today works as a news anchor at CBS affiliate KPIX5. She has won a handful of awards including the coveted Emmy Award and Edward R. Murrow. The California native formerly worked as an intern at ESPN.
Elizabeth Cook Kpix Age
Elizabeth was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, and holds American nationality. However, Kpix’s anchor Cook has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update when Elizabeth reveals information about his early life and background.
Elizabeth Cook KPIX Channel 5
- Cook is today working as a correspondent anchor and reporter at KPIX 5 News, in San Fransisco, California. Her passion for journalism began at a young age which prompted her to pursue a college degree in journalism.
- Immediately after graduation, Cook worked as an intern at ESPN. Later, she was hired as a reporter for the Daily Independent in Kannapolis for three months. She covered various stories about the issues affecting agriculture which really captured the eyes of many viewers.
- Cook worked at a local media post between 1978 and 1993. She also worked as an editor in various media houses across the USA before she joined KPIX.
Elizabeth Cook Husband-Married
Elizabeth is today enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Brandon Behle. Brandon Behle and Cook met at NBC News in Springs and immediately got acquainted. The couple exchanged their vows in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony.
Elizabeth Cook Brandon Behle Baby
The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children. Cook and her husband welcomed their second baby in 2019. Elizabeth’s family residence is in San Francisco. However, she has not shared the exact location of his house. Cook’s husband is also a journalist who today works as a sports anchor, director, and producer at a local station.
Elizabeth Cook Parents-Siblings
Considering the nature of her journalism profession, Cook has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Elizabeth treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them.
Nonetheless, as soon as information about Cook’s loving family is available we shall update it pronto. Information about her siblings is not available, however, she has one sibling as per her Twitter account. Cook’s family belongs to the white ethnicity.
Elizabeth Cook Education
Elizabeth pursued a college degree in Broadcasting Journalism at USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. Additionally, she interned at ESPN and appeared on The Jane Pauley Show on NBC.
Elizabeth Cook Kpix Salary
Elizabeth receives an average salary of US$60,000 annually as a KPIX News Anchor in San Fransisco, California. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a CBS News Anchor’s annual salary to be around US$32K – US$88K per yr. She has been on CBS’s payroll for the last decade which also explains her huge net worth. Cook has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on CBS payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Elizabeth Cook Net Worth
Elizabeth Cook’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Elizabeth Cook Height
Elizabeth has not revealed her actual height. Nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, Cook’s height is about 5′ 6″/ 1.68m.
Elizabeth Cook Kpix Maternity Leave
In October 2019, it was confirmed that Elizabeth took Maternity leave after delivering her second newborn, Jack. As of 2021, Elizabeth is off her maternity leave and back to her normal duties at KPIX.
People Also Ask
- How old is Elizabeth Cook? Kpix’s anchor Cook has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.
- Who was Elizabeth Cook married to? Elizabeth is today enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Brandon Behle.