Emily Riemer Wikipedia-Biography
Emily Riemer (age 40) is an American journalist who recently anchored the WCVB evening newscasts at 4 PM and 5 PM/ET. The Massachusetts native worked at WCVB’s NewsCenter 5 between Feb 2017 and Jun 2021. She now spends time with her family and works as a freelance journalist.
Emily Riemer Age-Birthday
She was born on 15 October 1981 in Andover, MA. Emily Riemer is 40 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 41 come 15 October 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 15 October and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Libra.
Emily Riemer Leaving WCVB
- Riemer recently co-anchored WCVB’s NewsCenter 5 at 4:00 PM with Ed Harding and NewsCenter 5 at 5:00 PM with Ben Simmoneau. She also served as NewsCenter 5’s Medical Reporter.
- Emily was previously working as a co-anchor of WCVB’s EyeOpener newscasts 4:30 AM-7 AM/ ET. Additionally, she co-anchored WCVB’s weekend morning newscasts between March 2011 and May 2013. She rejoined the WCVB Channel 5 broadcast team in June 2014 as an anchor.
- Before her stint at WCVB, Emily worked for duopolies WSYX-TV and WTTE-TV in Columbus, Ohio where she served as a political reporter. During her distinguished career, Emily has reported on a range of topics including daily government and public policy stories, legislative initiatives, election campaigns, and the impact of budget cutbacks.
- Emily was also invited to the White House in December 2010 to interview President Obama, as one of only four reporters from local affiliates from around the country. Emily also enjoyed covering the Patriot’s Super Bowl win from Arizona in 2015 as well as Pope Francis’s historic visit to the United States that same year.
Emily Riemer Husband Kylie Riemer
Emily is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Kylie Riemer. The couple exchanged their vows on April 1, 2016 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The beautiful couple is proud parents of three children.
Riemer’s family residence is in Andover, Massachusetts. However, she has not shared the exact location of his house. Reimer’s husband Kylie Riemer has maintained a very low profile and very little is known about him.
Emily Riemer Parents-Family
Considering her journalism profession, Emily has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Riemer treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about Emily Riemer’s family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about her siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child. Nevertheless, Emily likes to indulge with the community by supporting the efforts of local organizations like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the American Heart Association.
Emily Riemer Education
Emily went to Ithaca University College in Andover where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in journalism. She later joined Leeds University in 2006 and graduated with a master’s in international communications.
Emily Riemer Salary
Emily received an average salary of US$115K annually as a WCVB News anchor in Boston. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes an ABC News anchor’s annual salary to be around US$110K – US$120K. She has been on ABC’s payroll since 2017 which also explains her huge net worth.
Riemer has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on ABC’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Emily Riemer Net Worth
Emily Riemer’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Riemer shares her net worth.
Emily Riemer Height-Fishing Videos
Emily has not revealed her actual height. Nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, Riemer’s height is around this figure. Additionally, the beautiful journalist has a very hot body physique which she freely flaunts in a bikini while fishing on her Instagram account.
People Also Ask
- Who is Emily Riemer? She is an American journalist who recently anchored the WCVB evening newscasts at 4 PM and 5 PM/ET.
- How Old Is WCVB Emily Riemer? Riemer is 40 years of age as of 2022.
- is Emily Riemer Married? Emily is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Kylie Riemer.
- How Rich Is Emily Riemer? Riemer’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million.