Hallie Jackson Biography
Hallie Jackson (age. 38) is an American journalist who presently serves as senior correspondent for NBC News and anchor for MSNBC. The Pennsylvania native joined NBC in 2014 and formerly worked at WFSB as a weekend news anchor and reporter.
Hallie Jackson Age
She was born on April 29, 1984, in Yardley, Pennsylvania. Hallie is 38 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 39 come April 29, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on April 29 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Hallie Jackson NBC
- Hallie presently serves as the senior Washington correspondent for NBC News. She joined the NBC News broadcast team in 2014 as a broadcast journalist. Jackson served as a news correspondent for NBC between July 2014 and April 2017 when she was promoted to Chief White House correspondent. She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at NBC.
- Jackson began her journey to being a notable news reporter in the journalism industry in Maryland. She worked as a reporter for WBOC-TV between 2006 and 2008. She moved to Hartford, Connecticut Area to join WFSB-TV. Hallie served as a weekend news anchor and reporter for WFSB-TV from 2008 and 2012.
- She has also served as a national correspondent for Hearst Television stationed in Washington, D.C. Jackson worked at Hearst Television between June 2012 and June 2014 as per her LinkedIn account.
Hallie Jackson Parents: Ethnic Background
David Jackson (father) and Heidi Jackson (mother) born their daughter Jackson and bred her in Pennsylvania, USA. Hallie’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Additional information about her parents are and siblings are not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child.
Hallie pursued a college degree in political science from Johns Hopkins University. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Pennsbury High School.
Hallie Jackson Husband: Married
Hallie is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating NBC’s producer Frank Thorp in 2019. Jackson and her boyfriend welcomed their bundle of joy on March 9, 2020. News about the couple’s child was highly anticipated after Jackson announced she was expecting a baby on November 17, 2019. Furthermore, the two lovers have not shied away from sharing pictures on social media professing their love.
Nevertheless, Jackson was formerly married to Doug Hitchner. The ex-couple got hitched in 2011 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. Details about their relationship are rather scarce, however, we are certain that they are separated. Jackson and her ex-husband do not share any children from their marriage.
Hallie Jackson Salary
Hallie receives an average salary of $56,778 annually as an NBC reporter in Washington, DC. This is per our reliable sources at Payscale that quote an NBC reporter’s annual salary to be around $37K – $98K per yr. Moreover, Jackson also receives an average salary of $125,255 annually as an MSNBC news anchor in Washington, DC. Our reliable sources at Payscale quote an MSNBC news anchor’s annual salary to be around $37K – $967K per yr. She has been on MSNBC payroll for a while and NBC’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Hallie Jackson Net Worth
Hallie Jackson Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as a journalist since she has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
People Also Search
- Is Hallie Jackson Married? Hallie is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Frank Thorp in 2019. Jackson was formerly married to Doug Hitchner.
- How Old Is Hallie Jackson? Hallie is 38 years of age as of 2022.
- Is Hallie Jackson Married To Frank Thorp? Hallie is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Frank Thorp in 2019. Jackson was formerly married to Doug Hitchner.
- Is Hallie Jackson White? Hallie’s family belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Does Hallie Jackson Still Work For Msnbc? She presently serves as senior correspondent for NBC News and anchor for MSNBC.