Hannah Storm Biography
Hannah Storm (age 60) is an American journalist/ author/ actress/ philanthropist who presently anchors and produces ESPN’s weekday sports program SportsCenter Face to Face between 9 AM – 12 Noon/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts SportsCenter Sunday Morning during the NFL season. The Illinois native joined ESPN in 2008 and formerly worked at CBS News as a co-host.
Hannah Storm Age
She was born on 13 June 1962 in Oak Park, Illinois. Storm is 60 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 61 come 13 June 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 13 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Geminis.
Hannah Storm ESPN
- Hannah presently anchors and produces ESPN’s weekday sports program SportsCenter Face to Face between 9 AM – 12 Noon/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts SportsCenter Sunday Morning during the NFL season. Hannah also provides commentary and analysis of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video from 2018.
- She joined the ESPN broadcast team in 2008. During her tenure at ESPN, Hannah has co-hosted the ESPN Sports Saturday U.S. Open and Wimbledon tennis tournament with veteran journalist Chris Fowler (2009). She has also extensively covered the NBA Countdown between the 2010 and 2012 seasons. Storm is also an original member of ESPN’s Board of Advisors.
- She is a well-known and adept journalist due to the experience she has gained at ESPN, Brainstormin’Productions, CBS News, NBC, and CNN. Hannah began her journey to being a notable sportscaster in the journalism industry in Indiana while pursuing her college degree. Immediately after graduation, Hannah moved to Texas where she worked as a disc jockey for KNCN FM and reporter for KSRR 97 FM. She also worked as a sports anchor for WCNC TV between 1988 and 1989 while based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Hannah Storm CNN
Hannah is quite popular for her stint at CNN between 1989 and 1992. She served as a sports anchor and reporter and hosted CNN Sports Tonight. Stor extensively covered the Daytona 500, spring training, and the playoffs while at CNN.
Storm joined NBC Sports in 2002 and hosted the Olympics and the MLB games until her departure in 2007. The beautiful Storm joined CBS News in October 2002 as a co-host to the breakfast show The Early Show.
During her stint at The Early Show. she extensively covered the 2004 and 2008 presidential elections, the Iraq War, Super Bowls XLI, XXXVIII, and Hurricane Katrina.
Additionally, she co-hosted the documentary news magazine 48 Hours, Thanksgiving Day Parade. Hannah founded the
She is popularly known as the first female host of Sports Tonight (CNN) and the first female host of the MLB.
Hannah Storm Husband-Dan Hicks
Hannah is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Daniel Hicks. The couple exchanged their vows in New York on 8 January 1994 in an invite-only Christian wedding ceremony.
Additionally, Rev. Timothy Tighe officiated the church wedding. The adorable couple is proud parents of three children; Ellery, Riley, and Hannah. She prefers to keep her daughters’ life private away from public scrutiny. Storm’s family resides in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Storm’s husband Dan Hicks is also a broadcast journalist who has served as an NBC sportscaster since 1992. He is an alumnus of the University of Arizona.
Hannah had a life-threatening burn accident on 11 December 2012 when gas from her grill exploded on her face. However, she survived the accident with minor facial burns.
Hannah Storm Young-Family
Mike Storen (father) and Hannah G. Storen (mother) born their daughter Hannah Lynn Storen in Illinois and bred her in Georgia, USA. Storm’s family belongs to the white ethnicity.
Her father served as a sports executive in football, basketball, and baseball and had an estimated net worth of US$30 million during the time of his death.
Additionally, he served as the president of the Atlanta Hawks and manager of the Kentucky Colonels, Indiana Pacers, and the Memphis Sounds. Hannah’s mother works as a professional real estate broker.
Storm spent most of her young years in Georgia alongside her two siblings; Duke and Mark.
Hannah Storm College
Hannah pursued a college degree in Communications/ Political Science between 1979 and 1983 from the University of Notre Dame. Additionally, she is an alumnus of The Westminster Schools.
Hannah Storm Net Worth
Hannah Storm Net Worth is around a whopping US$4 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist/ author/ actress/ entrepreneur.
This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune with family and on exotic private trips. Hannah founded her self-titled foundation in 2008 which provides a voice for kids and parents of kids with weakening vascular birthmarks.
Additionally, the Hannah Storm Foundation provides journalism internship programs for students at Notre Dame.
Hannah Storm Salary
Hannah receives an average salary of US$51,000 annually as an ESPN anchor in the USA. This is per our reliable sources at Career Bliss that quotes an ESPN talk show host’s annual salary to be around US$41,000 – US$66,000.
She has been on ESPN’s payroll for more than a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Hannah Storm Height-Body-Weight
Hannah measures 5’ 9”/ 1.77 m in height. The beautiful Storm has a very hot body physique which she freely flaunts in her stylish-yet descent dresses. Moreover, her hair color is light brown and her eye color is dark brown.
However, Hannah has not shared her weight yet. Nonetheless, as soon as we have these details, we shall update her body measurements immediately.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Hannah Storm? Storm is 60 years of age as of 2022.
- Who Is Hannah Storm Married To? Hannah is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Daniel Hicks.
- How Tall Is Hannah Storm? Hannah measures 5’ 9”/ 1.77 m in height.
- Is Hannah Storm Pregnant? The adorable couple is proud parents of three children; Ellery, Riley, and Hannah.
- Who Is Hannah Storm? She is an American journalist/ author/ actress/ philanthropist who presently anchors and produces ESPN’s weekday sports program SportsCenter Face to Face between 9 AM – 12 Noon/ET. Additionally, she co-hosts SportsCenter Sunday Morning during the NFL season.