Jeff Ross Biography
Jeff Ross (age. 56) is an American comedian/ writer/ director/ actor who is famous and critically acclaimed for his stand-up comedy where he focuses on the roasting tactic. He started doing roast comedy to defend himself against his bully friends which have earned him the nickname Roastmaster General.
Jeff Ross Age
He was born on 13 September 1965, in Newark, New Jersey. Ross is 56 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 57 come 13 September 2022. He celebrates his birthday on September 13 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Virgo.
Jeff Ross Comedian
- Jeff developed an interest in comedy while young since all his family knew how to roast each other. Furthermore, he used roasting as a form of defense from his peers and bullies. He began doing stand-up open mic comedy at the Boston Comedy Club in 1994. With increased exposure, Ross the comedian soon started performing at Comedy Cellar, Stand Up NY, and New York Friars Club in 1995.
- Jeff soon earned the nickname Roastmaster General while performing his roast comedy at the Friars Club. His popularity increased significantly when he performed at Comedy Central on the roast of Jerry Stiller in 1999. Subsequently, host/ comedian Jimmy Kimmel employed Ross as a writer for The Man Show. Jeff has roasted fellow celebrities on Comedy Central since 2005 while dressed in controversial costumes.
- He once performed while dressed as Muammar Gaddafi, Prince Rogers Nelson, and Joe Paterno. He has participated in Comedy Central roasts on Pamela Anderson, William Shatner, Flavor Flav, Bob Saget, Donald Trump, James Franco, Justin Bieber, Rob Lowe, Bruce Willis among others. Ross has also written for Drew Carey, Rob Reiner, Hugh Hefner, Emmitt Smith, and Mike & Mike. Besides, he has done stand-up comedy at different US Military bases in Asia.
Production, Acting, Directing, Author, and Touring
- Furthermore, Jeff produced/ directed/ released the documentary Patriot Act: A Jeffrey Ross Home Movie in 2005. In his first film, he describes and documents the United Service Organisations Tour in Iraq. The documentary went on to win the Best Film at the Comedia film festival, and air on Showtime. He presently serves as an ambassador of Veterans Outreach for the Artists & Athletes Alliance in 2017.
- Aside from comedy, he is also an author, he released the book I Only Roast the Ones I Love: Busting Balls Without Burning Bridges, in 2009. Ross also hosted and helped co-create the comedy The Burn with Jeff Ross in 2012. He also performed stand-up comedy for convicts in Brazos County, Texas in 2015 and dropped Jeff Ross Roasts Cops in 2016. Ross partnered with Brian Moses in 2016 to host Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle which aired on Comedy Central.
- Jeff partnered with comedian/ actor Dave Attell to take on the Bumping Mics comedy tour which was later aired on Netflix. The duo roasted each other and other members of the audience while on the tour. Ross currently hosts the Netflix original Historical Roasts since 2019. He also featured in the documentary The Aristocrats in 2005 and the seventh season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Aside from roasting, Ross has starred in the comedy movies Celtic Pride, Stuck on You, Along Came Polly, Six Feet Under Crashing, Weeds, and CSI.
Jeff Ross Family
Lifschultz (father) and Marsha Lifschultz (mother) born Jeffrey Ross Lifschultz and nurtured him in New Jersey, USA. Ross’ family belongs to the Ashkenazi-Jewish ethnicity. His father owned and ran a catering business whereas details of his mother are rather scarce. His parents passed while he was in his teens, his father passed on due to drug-related reasons while his mother passed on due to leukemia.
Jeff spent most of his youth years in New Jersey alongside his sibling; Robyn Lifschult.
Jeff Ross Girlfriend: Wife
Jeff is quite a private celebrity considering he has managed to keep information about his relationship confined. We are not certain if he is married, or has a girlfriend, regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single and focusing on his career as a comedian. Nevertheless, as soon as he shares information about his partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Furthermore, Jessica Radtke alleged that she had a sexual relationship with the Roastmaster General when she was 15. She went ahead to post pictures of the two on Facebook where they share his fedora hat. Furthermore, six more witnesses (including Jessica’s father) came forward to confirm the existence of the relationship. However, Ross refuted these claims terming them as absurd, furthermore, he filed a defamation suit on November 16, 2020.
To critics’ surprise, the alleged witnesses refuted Radtke’s allegations which prompted the New York State Supreme Court to accuse and investigate her for extortion.
Jeff Ross Net Worth
Jeff Ross Net Worth is around a whopping $4 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a Comedian/ writer/ director/ actor. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Jeff Ross Height
Ross measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is bald and his eye color is Light Brown.
People also search for
- Who Is Jeff Ross? American comedian/ writer/ director/ actor who is famous and critically acclaimed for his stand-up comedy where he focuses on the roasting tactic.
- Is Jeff Ross married? We are not certain if he is married, or has a girlfriend, regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single.
- How did Jeff Ross get famous? He is famous and critically acclaimed for his stand-up comedy where he focuses on the roasting tactic.
- How much is Jeff Ross worth? Jeff Ross Net Worth is around a whopping $4 Million in 2021.
- How old is Jeff Ross? Ross is 56 years of age as of 2021.