Jenna Johnson Wikipedia
Jenna Johnson (age. 28 years) is an American dancer/ choreographer who focuses on Latin and ballroom dancer. She is famous for winning Dancing with the Stars season 25. She is a five-time U.S. National Latin Champion.
Jenna Johnson Age
Jenna was born on April 12, 1994, in Provo, Utah. She is 28 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 29 come April 12, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on April 12 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Jenna Johnson Dancer
- Jenna developed an interest in dancing since she was young, she danced for the US team at the World Latin Dance Champions in 2012 before joining the cast of So You Think You Can Dance in 2013. She danced Latin Ballroom with Tucker Knox and finished in the top 8. Additionally, she mentored and choreographed dancers on So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation in 2016.
- Unfortunately, Jenna was eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance on August 1, 2016, but returned as an all-star in season 14. Furthermore, she was a group dancer for Dancing With The Stars between season 18 and season 22 and turned pro in season 23. She paired with Jake T. Austin but was ultimately eliminated first.
- Nevertheless, she replaced Australian Sharna Burgess for weeks 8 and 9 due to the latter’s knee injury. She partnered with figure skater Adam Rippon on Dancing With The Stars season 26. The duo won the season 26 competition on May 21, 2018.
- She danced alongside Joe Amabile in Dancing With The Stars season 27 where they finished in #5. Johnson partnered with Karamo Brown for season 28 but finished #8. She also featured in season 29 where she finished #2 alongside Nev Schulman.
Jenna Johnson Siblings: Family
Curt Johnson (father) and Tamara Jean (mother) born their daughter Jenna Johnson Chmerkovskiy and nurtured her in Provo, Utah USA. Johnson’s family belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce and unavailable. She spent most of her youth alongside her siblings; Stacy Johnson Bills, Jillian Johnson Zenger, Skyler Johnson, and Scott Johnson.
Additionally, her elder sisters Stacy and Jill are also dancers who auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance in Memphis, Tennessee but were cut at Green Mile.
Jenna Johnson Husband: Val Chmerkovskiy
Jenna is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Valentin Chmerkovskiy. The couple started dating in 2015 and exchanged their vows in a glamorous wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple does not have any children yet but we are certain there are plans to increase their family size with time.
Jenna’s husband Chmerkovskiy is a Ukrainian, American professional dancer who was born on March 24, 1986, and is 35 years old in 2021. He is popular for winning the dance competition Dancing with the Stars twice. Additionally, he towers at a height of 6’ 0” / 1.83 m.
Jenna Johnson Wedding: Engagement Ring
Johnson and her long-term boyfriend Val Chmerkovskiy couple got hitched at the Terranea Resort in California on April 13, 2019, in a glamorous and romantic wedding ceremony. The wedding was attended by close friends and notable names in the dancing industry. The couple wore matching rose gold wedding bands from Jacob & Co.
Some of the couple’s guests included in attendance were Lindsay Arnold, Emma Slater, Hayley Erbert, Cheryl Burke, Artem Chigvintsev, and Brandon Armstrong. Additionally, some of Chmerkovskiy’s former partners were present at the romantic ceremony; Normani Kordei, Joe Amabile, Ginger Zee, and Laurie Hernandez.
She wore a classic Vera Wang dress with long sleeves and a slight mermaid silhouette for her wedding and a Tony Ward’s white cap-sleeve dress for the reception.
Jenna Johnson Net Worth
Jenna Johnson Net Worth is around an impressive $1 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a dancer and choreographer.
Jenna Johnson Height
Jenna measures 5’ 2”/ 1.57 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is hazel.
Fun Fact: Johnson does not wear makeup 99% of the time.
Jenna Johnson Weight Loss: Work Out-Diet
Jenna has not revealed her actual weight, however, she does simple regular cardio workout routines every morning to maintain a healthy body. Nevertheless, she has given more credit to brain positivity than work out for her significant weight loss.
Besides, she has credited healthy eating for her weight loss. Johnson shared her recent healthy food timetable she has adopted:
- Breakfast: Eggs, Eggs, bacon, oatmeal, and Kombucha
- Lunch: Chicken and Leafy greens
- Snacks: Nuts (almonds, cashew nuts), berries, carrot, boiled eggs
- Dinner: Protein
Prior to finding a healthy diet, Jenna ate a lot of vegetarian food which made her gain considerable weight. She has also revealed that she had a poor relationship with food.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Jenna Johnson Married To? Johnson and her long-term boyfriend Val Chmerkovskiy couple got hitched at the Terranea Resort in California on April 13, 2019
- Is Jenna Johnson Mormon? Johnson’s family belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.