Jimmie Allen Biography
Jimmie Allen (age 37) is an American fast-rising music singer who is famous and critically acclaimed for the country songs Best Shot and Make Me Want To. The Mercury Lane make signed to Broken Bow Records imprint Stoney Creek in 2017.
Jimmie Allen Age
He was born on 18 June 1985 in Milton, Delaware. Jimmie is 37 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 38 come 18 June 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 18 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Jimmie Allen Songs: Dancing With The Stars-Tour
- Jimmie fell in love with the entertainment world while still young. Allen moved to Nashville at the age of 22 where he started working different jobs to make ends meet. During his early 20s, Jimmie unsuccessfully auditioned for America’s Got Talent, an American idol. Nevertheless, Allen and Scotty McCreery got acquainted during American idol’s group performance. Subsequently, Scotty McCreery was crowned the winner of American Idol season 10.
- Allen signed with Wide Open Music in 2016 and released his self-titled EP in October 2017. He released his debut studio album, Mercury Lane, on 12 October 2018 under Stoney Creek. The album was such a success that it peaked at #11 in the US Top Country Albums and #128 in the Billboard 200. Furthermore, Allen’s singles Best Shot and Make Me Want To peaked at #1 on Billboard’s US Country Airplay.
- Jimmie released the EP Bettie James on 10 July 2020. The Ep featured a duet with Noah Cyrus and peaked at #26 on the US Top Country Albums. Additionally, the EP featured the song Good Times Roll where he featured pop singer Nelly. Allen has credited his music success with his daughter’s birth. Jimmie has attracted comparisons with renowned country-pop singers Thomas Rhett and Sam Hunt. Additionally, he won the Academy of Country Music Awards and Country Music Association Awards in 2021.
- Besides music Jimmie is a dancer, he partnered with DWTS pro dancer Emma Slater on Dancing With The Stars #30. However, the duo was eliminated in week eight and finished seventh. Jimmie recently appeared in WWE Smackdown.
Jimmie Allen Parents; Family-Siblings
James Allen (father) and Angela Allen (mother) born their son Allen in Milton, Delaware, and nurtured him in the same state. Jimmie’s family belongs to mixed/ African-American ethnicity. Details about his parents are rather scarce, nevertheless, his dad died in 2009. Allen spent most of his young years in Delaware alongside his six siblings. Details about Jimmie’s two brothers and four sisters are scarce presently.
Jimmie Allen Wife
Jimmie is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Alexis Gale. Alexis Gale and Allen met in 2019 through Jimmie’s cousin and started dating immediately. Subsequently, the two love birds got engaged in Disney World on 15 June 2019. The couple got hitched in Delaware on June 18, 2020, in a secret intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children; Naomi Bettie, and Zara James. Jimmie and Alexis welcomed their first daughter to the world on 1 March 2020. Zara Allen was born on 16 October 2021. Allen’s family residence is in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jimmie’s wife Alexis Gale is a homemaker. She is a Delaware native but prefers to keep her personal life private. Allen has one son from his previous relationship.
Jimmie Allen Net Worth
Jimmie Allen Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a singer/ songwriter. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Jimmie Allen Height
Allen has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Is Jimmie Allen Married? Jimmie is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Alexis Gale.
- How Old Is Jimmie Allen? Jimmie is 37 years of age as of 2022.
- Who Is Jimmie Allen Wife? Jimmie’s wife Alexis Gale is a homemaker. She is a Delaware native but prefers to keep her personal life private.