John Aniston Biography
John Aniston (age 88) is an American actor who is famous and critically acclaimed for portraying the fictional character Victor Kiriakis in the soap opera TV show Days of Our Lives. The Days of Our Lives star landed his first film role at the age of 29 when he appeared in the TV show 87th Precinct.
John Aniston Age
He was born on 24 July 1933 in Chania, Greece. Aniston is 88 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 89 come 24 July 2022. He celebrates his birthday on 24 July and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Leo.
John Aniston Movies And Tv Shows-Days Of Our Lives
- John is famous for portraying the fictional character Victor Kiriakis in the soap opera TV show Days of Our Lives. Aniston reprised his role in Days of Our Lives recently. Besides Victor Kiriakis, John played the role of Eric Richards in the NBC soap opera. Aniston has appeared in more than 3700 episodes of Days of Our Lives. Furthermore, John has won two Soap Opera Digest Awards for his role as Victor Kiriakis.
- Aniston landed his first film role at the age of 29 when he appeared in the TV show 87th Precinct. John also played the role of Birdman of Macy’s in the 1963 romantic movie Love with the Proper Stranger. He has also made guest appearances in the TV shows Combat! (1964), I Spy (1967), The Virginian (1968), Mission: Impossible (1969), That Girl (1970), and Airwolf (1985).
- John is renowned for portraying Dr. Marcus Capello/Captain Action in the 1986 animated series Inhumanoids, Quarren Ambassador in the 2001 TV show Star Trek: Voyager, and Alexander Thompson in The West Wing (2002). John has played minor roles in the TV shows Gilmore Girls (2002), My Big Fat Greek Life (2003), American Dreams (2004), Journeyman (2007), Worst Week (2008), Cold Case (2009), Mad Men (2010), and The Paul Reiser Show (2011).
- Aniston starred as Indian in the 1968 comedy movie The Shakiest Gun in the West, Victor Kiriakis in the 1993 film Night Sins, Nigel Barrington in the 2007 movie Sands of Oblivion, and Ned in the 2014 drama Return to Zero.
John Aniston Wife
Aniston is presently enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Sherry Rooney. Sherry Rooney and Aniston met on the set of shooting the soap opera Love of Life and subsequently exchanged their vows in 1984. The couple got hitched in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. John and his second wife Sherry share one child together; Alexander. Aniston’s family residence is in New Bell Canyon, California.
Details about John’s wife Sherry Rooney are rather scarce and unavailable. Nevertheless, his first wife Nancy Dow was an actress who passed on in Los Angeles, California on 25 May 2016.
Prior to his marriage to Sherry Rooney, Aniston was married to Nancy Dow. Nancy Dow and Aniston were engaged in matrimony between 1965 and 1980 when they finalized their divorce. Despite their failed marriage, the duo shares one fully grown child: Jennifer Aniston. Additionally, John served as step-father to Nancy’s son John T. Melick.
John Aniston Daughter-Jennifer Aniston
John’s daughter Jennifer Joanna Aniston is a renowned actress born on 11 February 1969. Jennifer Aniston is widely famous and acclaimed for playing Rachel Green in the American sitcom Friends. She is also renowned for her roles in the movies Bruce Almighty (2003), The Break-Up (2006), Marley & Me (2008), Just Go with It (2011), Horrible Bosses (2011), and We’re the Millers (2013).
She has also sent the internet into a frenzy for her sexy body physique. John was not present during her daughter’s young years which made the duo have a salty relationship. However, the father-daughter resolved their issues and are currently in speaking terms.
John Aniston Young: Family-Parents
Antonios Anastassakis (father) and Stella Joanne (mother) born their son Yannis Anastassakis in Crete, Greece, and nurtured him in Pennsylvania. John’s family belongs to the Greek ethnicity. Aniston’s parents were entrepreneurs who operated a restaurant in Chester, Pennsylvania. John spent most of his young years in Chester, Pennsylvania alongside his three siblings; Gustau, Mary, and Helen.
Aniston pursued a college degree in Theater Arts at Pennsylvania State University. Additionally, during his time at college, John was a member of the Alpha Chi Rho sorority.
John Aniston Net Worth
John Aniston Net Worth is around an impressive US$10 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as an actor. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. He prefers to spend his fortune on exotic private trips with his family, and real estate, which has proved to multiply his net worth over the years.
John Aniston Health-Illness
Despite being in his late 80s, John is aging like fine wine and appears to be in good health. However, he suffered a heart attack in 2006 but is currently enjoying life in his hometown. Aniston reprised the role of Victor Kiriakis in the soap opera Days of Our Lives in 2020. Nevertheless, Jennifer Aniston was concerned about his father’s health thus he asked the executives to shoot his scenes in his home. Jennifer did not want her father to move all the way to Burbank during the time of the covid pandemic.
John Aniston Height
Aniston measures 6’ 3”/ 1.91 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is white due to his age and his eye color is blue.
People Also Ask
- Is John Aniston Still Alive? Aniston is 88 years of age as of 2021.
- Is John Aniston Still On Days Of Our Lives? Aniston reprised the role of Victor Kiriakis in the soap opera Days of Our Lives in 2020.
- How Is John Aniston Health? Despite being in his late 80s, John is aging like fine wine and appears to be in good health.
- How Much Is John Aniston Worth? John Aniston Net Worth is around an impressive US$10 Million in 2021.