Jon Reep Biography
Jon Reep (age 50) is an American stand-up comedian/ actor who is famous for winning NBC’s reality television talent competition show Last Comic Standing in 2007. The Brad Paisley’s Comedy Rodeo star also hosts the weekly podcast Country-ish on All Things Comedy.
Jon Reep Age
He was born on 26 March 1972 in Hickory, North Carolina. Reep is 50 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 51 come 26 March 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 26 March and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Jon Reep Stand Up: Dodge Commercial-Movies
- Jon presently hosts the weekly podcast Country-ish on All Things Comedy. Additionally, he appears in the Netflix comedy series Brad Paisley’s Comedy Rodeo and Ginger Beard Man on Amazon Prime. Furthermore, Reep tours different clubs and theatres in the US showcasing his comic skills.
- Jon appears alongside renowned actors Brad Paisley, Nate Bargatze, John Heffron, and Mike E. Winfield on Brad Paisley’s Comedy Rodeo.
- Reep gained global popularity when he won NBC’s reality television talent competition show Last Comic Standing in 2007. He is renowned for his role as the Hemi Guy in Dodge’s commercial ad. Jon the comedian also hosted the standup(s) Jon Reep: Metro Jethroon Comedy Central.
- He has also appeared in the TV shows One Mississippi, Jane The Virgin, Escape From Guantanamo Bay, and Eastbound and Down.
Jon Reep Wife
Comedian Reep has managed to keep information about his relationship/ personal life confined since his separation from his wife. Jon and Genta Trimble exchanged their vows in Maui, Hawaii on 5 Oct 2007. However, Genta Trimble filed for divorce in 2013. Details about Reep’s wife or divorce proceedings are rather scarce presently.
We are not certain if he has a girlfriend, regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single. Nevertheless, as soon as Jon shares information about his partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Jon Reep Family
David (father) and Betty (mother) born their son Reep in Hickory, North Carolina, and bred him in a Baptist family. Jon’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. His father was a manager at America’s tire manufacturing company Goodyear and a part-time police officer. Whereas his mother worked as a receptionist at Sprint.
Reep spent most of his young years in North Carolina alongside his brother Jason. Jon pursued a college degree in theatre, mass communication, public and interpersonal communication between 1992 and 1996 at North Carolina State University.
Additionally, he is an alumnus of Catawba Valley Community College. Reep went to Fred T. Foard High School.
Jon Reep Net Worth
Jon Reep’s Net Worth is around an impressive US$1 Million in 2022. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a stand-up comedian. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. Additionally, with the sale of Reep’s branded merchandise, he has managed to progressively increase his general net worth.
Jon Reep Height
Reep measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height. Moreover, Jon’s hair color is blonde and his eye color is piercing blue.
People Also Ask
- Who is Jon Reep? He is an American stand-up comedian/ actor who is famous for winning NBC’s reality television talent competition show Last Comic Standing in 2007.
- What is Jon Reep’s net worth? Reep’s Net Worth is around an impressive US$1 Million in 2022.