Julianne Hough Biography
Julianne Hough (age. 32 years) is an American dancer/ country music singer/ actress who is famous as the youngest professional dancer to win DWTS. The Footloose star first started dancing at Center Stage Performing Arts Studio in Orem.
Julianne Hough Age
Julianne was born on July 20, 1988, in Orem, Utah. She is 33 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 34 come July 20, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on July 20 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Julianne Hough Dancing With The Stars
- Julianne began her journey to stardom as a dancer. She participated in the game show ‘Show Me the Money’ which aired on ABC in 2006. Hough gained popularity in the entertainment scene after winning the dance competition ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season four.
- As of 2021, Hough is the youngest dancer to win DWTS. She danced alongside Apolo Ohno. Julianne Hough also partnered with Brazilian driver Hélio Castroneves to win the fifth season of Dancing with the Stars on November 27, 2007.
- She also competed in the sixth person but was eliminated just four weeks into the competition. Julianne also participated in DWTS Season 7 alongside actor/ singer Cody Linley. However, she had abdominal pains while giving the audience an extra performance. She was taken to the hospital where her appendix was removed.
Julianne Hough Country Music
- Additionally, Julianne is a country music singer and songwriter. She released her first single, “Will You Dance With Me” in 2017. Will You Dance With Me success prompted Hough to sign with Mercury Nashville division. Her self-titled album debuted at #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and peaked at #3 on the Billboard 200.
- She accompanied country music star Brad Paisley in his 2008 tour. She released the EP Sounds of the Season: The Julianne Hough Holiday Collection in 2008. Another of Hough’s successes in music was when she won the 2009 Academy of Country Music for Top New Female Vocalist. She is yet to release her publicized second album, Wildfire.
Julianne Hough Rock of Ages: Footloose
- Julianne also ventured into acting, she has an uncredited role in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, starred in the musical Burlesque, Footloose as Ariel Moore, and Rock of Ages. Her big break in the acting scene came in the musical film Footloose. She is also renowned for her role as Sherrie Christian in the musical Rock of Ages.
- Hough has also starred in Safe Haven, Paradise, Grease, and Heartstrings.
Julianne Hough Husband: Married-Wedding
Julianne is currently married. However, she filed for divorce from her husband Brooks Laich on November 2, 2020. The couple got hitched in Idaho at Lake Coeur d’Alene on July 8, 2017, in a glamorous outdoor wedding ceremony. They spent their honeymoon in Seychelles. The former couple does not have any children together, however, they own a husky dog.
Hough’s husband Evan Brooks Laich is a Canadian retired ice hockey forward. The couple started dating in February 2014 and got engaged on August 18, 2015. However, the couple separated in 2020 due to irreconcilable differences. They tried to reconcile but Hough opted to file for divorce.
Julianne Hough Boyfriend: Ryan Seacrest
Besides her marriage to Brooks Laich, Julianne’s romantic relationship has been quite interesting for her friends and fans. Hough dated Chuck Wicks between August 2008 and November 2009 when they had an amicable break-up. She also dated American radio personality, producer, and journalist Ryan Seacrest between April 2010 and March 2013.
Julianne Hough Parents – Family
Bruce Robert Hough (father) and Marianne Hough (mother) born their daughter Julianne Alexandra Hough and raised in Orem, Utah USA. Hough’s family belongs to white ethnicity and has roots in England, Scotland, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, and French. Her father was a politician who served as chairman of the Utah Republican Party.
She was born into a dancing family since all her grandparents were dancers. Furthermore, she is a second cousin to Riker, Rydel, Ross Lynch, and Rocky. Hough spent most of her youth alongside her siblings; Derek Hough, Sharee Hough, Marabeth Hough, and Katherine Hough.
Julianne Hough Siblings
Julianne was brought up in a large Latter-day Saint family alongside her four siblings; her elder brother Derek Hough is a professional Latin and ballroom dancer, choreographer, and actor. Derek is two years older than Julianne and is currently dating Hayley Erbert since 2015.
Hough danced alongside her brother at Dancing with the Stars on October 11, 2011. The two siblings also went on a Move Live on Tour where they toured in more than 40 cities. They started off their tour in Park City, Kansas on May 25, 2014, and concluded it in Los Angeles on July 26, 2014.
Move Live on Tour was sold out before Hough, her brother, and other singers/ dancers started off their performance in May. The siblings partnered with Tabitha D’umo and Napoleon D’umo for the tour’s choreography.
Following the success of the Move Live on Tour, the Hough siblings went again to another Move Live on Tour. Move Live on Tour 2 also visited more than 40 cities and started on June 12, 2015, to August 8, 2015, and ended on August 8, 2015. Additionally, the tour was sold out prior to its commencement.
Furthermore, Hough and Derek hosted The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration and The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration in 2016.
However, Julianne’s sisters Sharee, Marabeth, and Katherine maintain a very low profile, and very little is known about them. Nevertheless, Katherine Hough is also an actress popular for her role in Footloose.
Julianne Hough Brother
Edyta Śliwińska took up her role in DWTS and was subsequently eliminated in the semifinals. Hough also partnered with then-boyfriend Chuck Wicks in DWTS season 8 and finished sixth. She also danced alongside Kenny Wormald at DWTS on October 11, 2011.
Julianne once again danced at the DWTS on May 15, 2012, to promote her musical comedy film Rock of Ages. She served as a judge on the DWTS panel between 2014 and 2017.
Julianne Hough Net Worth
Julianne Hough Net Worth is around a whopping $10 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from her career as a dancer, actress, and singer. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Julianne Hough Height-Hair Cut
Julianne measures 5’ 3”/ 1.6 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is platinum blonde, however, she has appeared in public with different-colored hair like pink, red, and hair cuts. She has blue eyes.
Julianne Hough Work Out-Weight
Julianne measures 119 lbs. / 54 kg in weight. Her body measurements currently stand at 34-24-34 inches due to her body Pilate workout.
People Also Ask
- Is Julianne Hough Married? Julianne is currently married, however, she filed for divorce from her husband Brooks Laich on November 2, 2020.