Karla Bonoff Biography
Karla Bonoff (age 70) is an American singer/ songwriter who is famous for her hit songs Personally, Please Be the One, and the compilation album All My Life. The Personally hitmaker developed a passion for music while young and started doing background vocals for Wendy Waldman in her early music career.
Karla Bonoff Age
She was born on 27 December 1951 in Santa Monica, California. Bonoff is 70 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 71 come 27 December 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 27 December and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Karla Bonoff Songs: Personally-All My Life
- Karla developed a passion for music while young and started doing background vocals for established songwriters in her early music career. Bonoff released her debut self-titled album in 1977. She was also a member of the fol-rock band group Bryndle. Bryndle released the album Bryndle in 1995 and House of Silence in 2002.
- Subsequently, Karla released Restless Nights in 1979 and Wild Heart of the Young in 1982. Bonoff is widely popular for the hit single Personally. Personally served as the lead single to her studio album Wild Heart of the Young. Additionally, Personally peaked at #19 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Karla also helped write Footloose soundtrack Somebody’s Eyes in 1984. She released her fourth studio album New World in 1988.
- Succeeding, Karla helped co-write the 8 Seconds soundtrack Standing Right Next to Me in 1994. Bonoff released a live album in September 2007 that contained her popular songs from a live concert. Some of Karla’s popular songs include Baby Don’t Go-which peaked at #69 on the Billboard Chart. Her single Please Be the One from the album Wild Heart of the Young also peaked at #63 in the Billboard 100 Chart.
- Bonoff now goes on tours in the US where she performs some of her great songs.
Karla Bonoff Husband
Karla is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are certain that Karla has never been married and does not have any children. However, we cannot confirm if she has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is currently single.
Nevertheless, as soon as she shares information about her partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Karla Bonoff Family-Parents
Chester Bonoff (father) and Shirley Bonoff (mother) born their daughter Bonoff in Santa Monica, California, and bred her in the same state. Karla’s family belongs to a mixed/ Russian-Hungarian-Austria-Germany-American ethnic background. Details about her parents and siblings are rather scarce which makes us believe she was raised as an only child. Bonoff spent most of her young years in California in a staunch Jewish family.
Karla Bonoff Net Worth
Karla Bonoff Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a singer/ songwriter. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Karla shares her net worth.
Karla Bonoff Height
Bonoff has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Is Karla Bonoff Married? We are certain that Karla has never been married and does not have any children.
- Is Karla Bonoff still alive? Bonoff is 70 years of age as of 2021.
- What is Karla Bonoff doing now? Bonoff now goes on tours in the US where she performs some of her great songs.