Kat Timpf Biography
Kat Timpf (age 33) is an American journalist/ comedian who presently hosts FOX Nation’s Sincerely Kat and serves as a panelist in the weeknight talk show Gutfeld! between 11 PM – 12 PM/ET. The Chicago Michigan joined the FOX News broadcast team in 2015 and formerly worked at National as a news reporter.
Kat Timpf Age
She was born on 29 October 1988 in Detroit, Michigan. Timpf is 33 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 34 come 29 October 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 29 October and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Kat Timpf Fox News
- Kat presently hosts FOX Nation’s Sincerely Kat and serves as a panelist in the weeknight talk show Gutfeld! between 11 PM – 12 PM/ET. Timpf also co-hosts the podcast Tyrus and Timpf. She joined the Fox News broadcast team in 2015. Timpf worked as an intern at Fox News Channel in 2010 prior to joining the station in 2015. Additionally, Timpf serves as a culture, political correctness, feminism, and education reporter for the National Review since 2014.
- She is a well-known and adept journalist due to the experience she has gained at The Washington Times, The Campus ReformCampus, and the National Review. Kat began her journey to being a notable journalist in the journalism industry in Michigan. Kat worked as a staff writer for Toledo Free Press in 2008 while still pursuing her college degree. Additionally, she served as an editor and general reporter at Toledo Free Press.
- Kat served as a business intern at The Washington Times for three months in 2009. She worked as a news intern at KFI News between 2010 and 2011. Timpf was tasked to conduct phone interviews and report feedbacks at KFI News. Furthermore, she served as a traffic reporter and producer for Total Traffic Network based in Santa Ana, CA in 2011. Kat worked as a digital editor for The Washington Times between 2011 and 2013.
- Concurrently, she served as a substitute producer for The Andy Parks Show. Timpf received the Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship Program grant award in 2012. She reported on the project As California Goes, So Goes the Nation: The Consequences of Following Golden State Policy between 2012 and 2013. Additionally, Timpf worked as an investigative reporter for Environmental justice: A green machine at The Washington Times.
- Besides journalism, Kat is also a talented comedian. She has performed stand-up comedy at The Comedy Store, Stand Up NY, Gotham Comedy Club, and other shows around the USA.
Kat Timpf Husband
Timpf is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Cameron Friscia. Kat and Cameron met on Raya and immediately got acquainted. Timpf had her doubts about Cameron Friscia before they started dating. However, the duo got close with time and subsequently got engaged in August 2020. Timpf and Cameron Friscia exchanged their Greene & Co rings on 1 May 2021 in a romantic invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The new couple does not have children yet. Kat resides with her husband in New York City, New York.
Timpf’s husband Cameron Friscia is an alumnus of U.S. Military School where he pursued a college degree in science. He presently serves as a research associate at Coatue Management. Nevertheless, the clean-cut gentleman formerly served as an Assistant Operation Officer and Company Executive Officer in the US Military. Additionally, Friscia is a professional broker.
Kat Timpf Parents-Family
Daniel Timpf (father) and Anne Marie Timpf (mother) born their daughter Timpf in Detroit, Michigan, and nurtured her in the same state. Kat’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Details about her parents are scarce, however, she spent most of her young years in Michigan alongside her two younger siblings.
Kat pursued a college degree in English between 2006 and 2010 from Hillsdale College. Additionally, she was a member of the Chi Omega fraternity, the Pi Kappa Delta society, Lamda Iota Tau society while in college.
Kat Timpf Net Worth
Kat Timpf Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist/ comedian. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Kat Timpf Salary
Kat receives an average salary of $ 75K annually as a Fox News host in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor. Additionally, Timpf receives an average salary of $ 75,514 annually as a Fox News reporter. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a Fox News reporter’s annual salary to be around $ 63K – $ 87K.
Kat has been on Fox News payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth. Timpf has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Kat Timpf Health Problems-Surgery
Doctors diagnosed Timpf with an autoimmune disorder in the mid-2000s. She has not revealed much about her illness, however, it affects her hair. Additionally, Kat was attacked in a Brooklyn Bar which prompted her to have neck surgery. Nevertheless, Timpf is presently aging like fine wine, she appears to be in good health and has not shared additional information about her illness.
Kat Timpf Height-Hot Body
Timpf measures 5’ 6.5”/ 1.69 m in height. Kat’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is hazel. She revealed that she wears hair extensions due to her autoimmune disorder. Additionally, Timpf has a very hot body physique which she flaunts in a bikini on her Instagram account. Kat is generally proud of her body and does not shy away from flaunting her chiseled body in body-hugging dresses.
Kat Timpf Weight Loss
Timpf has lost a considerable amount of weight since fans pointed out she gained weight. However, the beautiful journalist has not shared her weight or weight loss program yet. Nonetheless, as soon as we have these details, we shall update her body measurements immediately.
People Also Ask
- Is Kat Timpf Married? Timpf is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Cameron Friscia.
- Who Is Kat Timpf? She is an American journalist/ comedian who presently hosts FOX Nation’s Sincerely Kat and serves as a panelist in the weeknight talk show Gutfeld! between 11 PM – 12 PM/ET.
- How Much Is Kat Timpf Worth? Timpf’s Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million.