Katie Benner Biography
Katie Benner (age N/A) is a China-born American journalist who today serves as a news reporter for the New York Times. The Beijing native joined the NYT broadcast team in 2015 and formerly worked at.
Katie Benner Age
Katie was born in Beijing, China but holds American nationality. However, Benner has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update when Benner reveals information about her early life and background.
Katie Benner New York Times
- Katie today works as a news reporter for The New York Times. She joined the NYT broadcast team in 2015 after working as a columnist at .
- She also worked as a reporter and anchor for CNN Money. Banner even worked for seven years as a Fortune reporter who covered financial markets, hedge funds, and private equity. Katie even bagged other small jobs working as a staff writer.
- She then went on to work as a technology columnist for Bloomberg Tv and wrote a synopsis for Silicon Valley cult and culture and other daily writings for TheStreet.
- Benner then went on to appear as a correspondent for CNBC News, MSNBC, and Marketplace Radio before joining New York Times. Additionally, Benner has been described by many as a masterful in digging into troubled companies incredibly thorough, and quite witty.
Katie Benner Wife-Wedding
She is married but prefers to keep details about her family confidential. However, as soon as she shares information about her husband/ spouse and children we shall update promptly.
Nevertheless, as soon as Katie shares information about her husband and kids we shall update you promptly. Benner’s family residence is in Washington DC. However, they have not shared the exact location of their house.
Katie Benner Parents-Family
Considering the nature of her journalism profession, Benner has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Katie treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Benner was brought up in the suburbs of Northern Vermont.
Nonetheless, as soon as information about her loving family/ parents is available we shall update it pronto. Information about her siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child.
Katie Benner Nationality-Ethnicity
Benner was brought up in the suburbs of Northern Vermont and holds American nationality. However, Katie was born in Beijing and belongs to a mixed/ Asian-American ethnicity. Benner moved to the US in 1999 to teach English.
Katie Benner Education
Katie pursued a college degree in English at Bowdoin College in Maine. Additionally, she is an alumnus of a local High School in Vermont. Katie is also a trustee of the Bowdoin College.
Katie Benner Salary
Benner receives an average salary of US$113,580 annually as a New York Times reporter in New York. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a New York Times reporter’s annual salary to be around US$55,627 – US$129,326.
She has been on New York Times’s payroll for decades which also explains her huge net worth. Benner has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on New York Times’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Katie Benner Net Worth
Katie Benner’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Katie shares her net worth.
Katie Benner Height
Katie has not revealed her actual height. Nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is about 5′ 8″/ 1.68m.
People Also Ask
- how old is Katie Benner? Benner has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.
- where was Katie Benner born? Katie was born in Beijing, China.
- what nationality is Katie Benner? She holds American nationality.