Kelly Kelly Biography
Kelly Kelly (age. 35) is an American Model/ Wrestler/ Actress/ TV Personality/YouTuber who is a one-time WWE Divas Championship. She was born Barbara Jean Blank and started developing an interest in wrestling at a young age.
Kelly Kelly Age
She was born on January 15, 1987, in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Kelly is 35 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 36 come January 15, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on January 15 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Kelly Kelly Wrestler: WWE
- Kelly was an avid fan of wrestling while growing up, however, she had dreams of being a news anchor in college. Immediately after college, Barbara started modeling for Ohio Valley Wrestling with Hawaiian Tropic and Venus Swimwear where she got the chance to flaunt her well-curved body. Soon after, John Laurinaitis spotted Kelly modeling which prompted him to offer her a contract with WWE in May 2006.
- Considering she had no experience, Kelly started off her wrestling career as a ring announcer and referee while concurrently modeling for her agency. Barbara first fought at the Women’s battle royal on September 6. She did a striptease at the ECW in 2006 at the age of 19 making her the youngest diva to star on the WWE list then. Kelly carried on with her striptease performance for weeks under the segment Kelly’s Exposé.
- However, her on-screen boyfriend Mike Knox often interrupted her performance by covering her and carrying her backstage. Kelly started accompanying Mike Knox to his matches which spontaneously made her get physically involved in his matches.
- She featured in her first match in ECW on a six-person mixed tag team match (alongside her boyfriend Mike) in August but lost. She won her first match against entertainer Ariel in September by pinfall. Kelly went on a six-week break and returned to partner with Layla and Brooke to perform on the segment Extreme Exposé. However, Extreme Exposé was dissolved on November 1, which forced Kelly and Layla to be in feuds in wrestling matches.
- Kelly faced Beth Phoenix for the WWE Women’s Champion in October but lost. Afterward, the duo formed a constant feud while on Raw. She soon left ECW for Raw where she won her first match against Layla and Jillian Hall. She won the battle royal on May 18 which earned her a match against Maryse for a shot at the WWE Divas Championship. However, Kelly lost both the match and rematch against Maryse.
- She participated in different backstage segments and a losing tag team match at WrestleMania XXVI in 2010. Barbara was drafted to SmackDown on April 26, 2010, and started a feud with LayCool and Tiffany. She unsuccessfully contended for the WWE Women’s Championship in July. Kelly soon started mentoring Naomi on NXT season 3.
- Vickie Guerrero fired Kelly for stopping him from interfering in a World Heavyweight Championship. However, she was rehired by General Manager Teddy Long. Barbara won her first WWE Divas Championship on a rematch against Brie Bella on Raw. She went ahead to successfully defend her champion thrice against Brie Bella and Phoenix.
- However, WWE released Kelly from her wrestling contract in September 2012 but returned as an interviewee on February 13, 2017. She has since appeared on Raw 25 Years, women’s royal rumble match, WWE Evolution, and Raw Reunion. Besides wrestling, she has also starred in Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp, Soccer AM, The Price Is Right, WAGS, and Days of Our Lives.
Kelly Kelly Education
Barbra pursued a college degree in Journalism from Florida Community College at Jacksonville. Additionally, Kelly is an alumnus of Englewood High School while subsequently taking cheerleading.
Kelly Kelly Family
Ron Blank (father) and Christian mother born Jean Blank and nurtured her in Jacksonville, Florida USA. Blank’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce, however, her father passed on in February 2018. Barbara spent most of her young years watching wrestling.
Kelly Kelly Husband: Spouse – Kids
Kelly is presently relishing her marriage life alongside her husband Joe Coba. The couple got hitched in Oak Glen, California on April 9, 2021, in a glamorous outdoor wedding ceremony. Prior to the romantic ceremony, the couple had dated for years before getting engaged in Sedona, Arizona on May 29, 2020. Kelly’s family lives in Los Angeles, CA. The couple does not have any kids yet.
Her husband Joe Coba is an entrepreneur and bodybuilder. Additionally, Kelly was previously married to Sheldon Souray. The former couple got married on February 27, 2016, however, they had to call it quits due to irreconcilable differences in 2017. Kelly’s ex-spouse Sheldon is currently engaged to Tess Annique.
Kelly Kelly Dating
Before her marriage to Joe, Kelly dated Cole Swindell, the You Should Be Here hitmaker. The two lovebirds started dating in early 2019 and even attended the 54th Academy Of Country Music Awards together. However, Kelly and her then-boyfriend split in July that same year. Additionally, the WWE wrestler dated Andrew “Test” Martin between 2007 and 2009.
Kelly Kelly Net Worth
Kelly Kelly Net Worth is around a whopping $2 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a Model/ Actress/ Wrestler/ TV Personality/YouTuber. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. Furthermore, Kelly co-owns the label B Tasteful with Smith Devereux Winery which is set to increase her net worth too.
Kelly Kelly Height
Kelly measures 5’ 5”/ 1.65 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde, however, she has experimented with different colors as seen recently when she dyed it gold. Moreover, her eye color is Blue.