Laura Coates Biography
Laura Coates (age 41) is an American journalist who presently serves as a senior legal analyst/ anchor at CNN and hosts The Laura Coates Show, on SiriusXM. The Minnesota native joined the CNN broadcast team in May 2016 and formerly worked as a trial attorney in Obama’s administration.
Laura Coates Age
She was born on 11 July 1980 in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Coates is 41 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 42 come 11 July 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 11 July and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Laura Coates CNN-SiriusXM
- Laura presently serves as a senior legal analyst/ anchor at CNN and hosts The Laura Coates Show, on SiriusXM weekdays 3-6 PM/ ET. Additionally, Coates appears frequently on different TV programs like the Don Lemon Show. She joined the CNN broadcast team in May 2016.
- During her time at CNN, she has done extensive coverage of President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, George Floyd’s death, and unrest among others.
- Laura is a well-known and adept journalist due to the experience she has in Media law, intellectual property litigation, and First Amendment issues.
- She was a trial attorney during the Bush and Obama administrations and served as an Assistant United States Attorney for D.C. Coates has also published several articles for The Washington Post and the Boston Herald.
- Additionally, Laura released the book Have the Right: A Constitutional Guide to Policing the Police in 2016. She also works as an adjunct professor at the George Washington University School of Law.
Laura Coates Husband-Children
Laura is now delighted in her marriage life alongside her Jane Doe husband. Coates’s love for her husband is undeniable as she prefers to keep all his love to herself. The CNN legal analyst has not shared information about her husband or wedding. Nevertheless, they share two children. Coates’s family residence is in Washington, D.C.
Laura Coates Family-Parents
Norman (father) and Martha Yarboro (mother) born their daughter Coates in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and nurtured her in the same state. Laura’s family belongs to mixed/ African-American ethnicity. Details about her parents and two siblings are rather scarce presently.
Laura pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Law from Princeton University. Additionally, she holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School.
Laura Coates Net Worth
Laura Coates’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Laura Coates Salary
Laura receives an average salary of US$81,125 annually as a CNN News anchor in D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor.com that quotes a CNN anchor annual salary to be around US$56,092 – US$123,185. Coates receives an additional salary as a host at SiriusXM. She has been on CNN’s payroll since 2016 which also explains her huge net worth.
Coates has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on CNN’s payroll, Laura receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Laura Coates Height
Laura has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, Coates’s height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Laura Coates Married To? Laura is now delighted in her marriage life alongside her Jane Doe husband.
- Who Is Laura Coates Husband? The CNN legal analyst has not shared information about her husband or wedding.
- Who Is Laura Coates? She is an American journalist who presently serves as a senior legal analyst/ anchor at CNN.
- Is Coates Married? Laura is now delighted in her marriage life alongside her Jane Doe husband.
- What Nationality Is Laura Coates? She was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and holds American nationality.