Laura Prepon Biography
Laura Prepon (age 42) is an American actress/ author/ director who is famous and acclaimed for her roles in the TV shows That ’70s Show and Orange Is the New Black. The Orange Is the New Black star developed an interest in film at a young age and decided to study drama at Thomas’ Total Theatre Lab.
Laura Prepon Age
She was born on 7 March 1980 in Watchung, New Jersey. Prepon is 42 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 43 come 7 March 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 7 March and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Pisces.
Laura Prepon Movies
- Prepon is famous and acclaimed for her roles in the TV shows That ’70s Show and Orange Is the New Black. She has also appeared in the movies Come Early Morning, Lay the Favorite, The Girl on the Train, and The Hero.
- She played Donna Pinciotti in the sitcom That ’70s Show, and Alex Vause in the comedy-drama Orange Is the New Black. Additionally, she stars alongside Power star Michael Rainey Jr in Orange Is the New Black.
- Laura developed an interest in film at a young age and decided to study drama at Thomas’ Total Theatre Lab. Prepon landed her first film role in the comedy-drama Pleasantville at the age of 18. Since shooting to stardom, Laura has piloted the TV shows Are You There, Chelsea? (2012), and October Road (2007-2008).
- She has starred in the movies Southlander, Slackers, Lightning Bug, Karla, Come Early Morning, Once Upon a Time between 2001 and 2007. Furthermore, she produced the drama film Lightning Bug. Prepon also appeared in Lay the Favorite, The Kitchen (2012), The Girl on the Train (2016), and The Hero (2017).
- She has played minor roles in the TV shows How I Met Your Mother, In Plain Sight, Celebrity Ghost Stories, Castle, Love Bites, Men at Work, and the upcoming sitcom That ’90s Show.
Laura Prepon Family
Michael Prepon (father) and Marjorie (mother) born their daughter Prepon in Watchung, New Jersey. Laura’s family belongs to a mixed/ Russian-Jewish-Irish ethnicity. Her father worked as an orthopedic surgeon but passed on in 1993 whereas her mother worked as a high school teacher.
Laura spent most of her young years in New Jersey alongside her four siblings; Stephanie, Danielle, Jocelyn, and Brad. Additionally, Laura is the great-great-great-granddaughter of General Joseph Bradford Carr. Details about her siblings are rather scarce presently.
Laura Prepon Husband
Laura is now delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Ben Foster. Ben Foster and Prepon started dating in late 2015 and got engaged in October 2016. The couple got hitched in June 2018 in an invite-only wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children; Elle, and John Doe. Pepron’s family residence is in the USA.
Laura Prepon Ben Foster Kids
Laura’s husband Benjamin A. Foster is an actor famous for his roles in the TV series The Punisher, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Alpha Dog. Ben Foster was born on 29 October 1980 in Boston, Massachusetts, and is a member of the Zodiac sign Scorpio. Ben Foster and Laura welcomed their first child in August 2017 and their son in February 2020.
Prior to his marriage to Laura, Benjamin A. Foster was engaged twice to American actress Robin Wright. He was also in a romantic relationship with German actress Antje Traue during his early film career.
Laura Prepon Net Worth
Laura Prepon’s Net Worth is around a whopping US$12 Million in 2022. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as an actress. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with her husband, real estate, and investments that have proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Laura Prepon Height
Prepon measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is black and her eye color is hazel.
People Also Ask
- Who is Laura Prepon husband? Laura’s husband Benjamin A. Foster is an actor famous for his roles in the TV series The Punisher, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Alpha Dog.
- How did Ben Foster Meet Laura Prepon? Ben Foster and Prepon started dating in late 2015 and got engaged in October 2016.
- Is Laura Prepon still married? Laura is now delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Ben Foster.
- how tall is Laura Prepon? Prepon measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height.
- how old is Laura Prepon? Prepon is 42 years of age as of 2022.
- how much is Laura Prepon worth? Prepon’s Net Worth is around a whopping US$12 Million in 2022.