Laura Rutledge Biography
Laura Rutledge (age 33) is an American journalist who presently hosts ESPN’s weekday’s show NFL Live and SEC Nation. She has was crowned Miss Florida in 2012. The Florida native joined ESPN in 2014 and formerly worked at Fox Sports as a sports reporter.
Laura Rutledge Age
She was born on 2 October 1988 in St. Petersburg, Florida. Rutledge is 33 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 34 come 2 October 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 2 October and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Libra.
Laura Rutledge ESPN-Sec Network
- Laura presently hosts ESPN’s weekday’s show NFL Live and SEC Nation. She joined the ESPN broadcast team in 2014 as a sports reporter. Since joining ESPN, she has worked as a regular contributor for the show Get Up, anchored SportsCenter, and hosted The Home Depot College Football Awards. Additionally, she has extensively covered the College Football Playoff, College World Series, and the NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships.
- She is a well-known and adept journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at Fox Sports, ESPN, and SEC Network. Rutledge began her journey to being a notable reporter in Atalanta. She worked as a sports reporter and anchor for CNN and Fox Sports during her ear;y career. She anchored New Day and Early Start while on CNN.
Laura Rutledge Husband
Laura is currently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Josh Rutledge. Josh met the hot and beautiful journalist Laura at a random tailgate in 2011. He went down on one knee in Coors Field in Denver after which Laura agreed to his proposal. The couple got hitched in 2013 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. Laura and her husband are proud parents of one child; Reese Katherine Rutledge. The couple welcomed Reese Katherine Rutledge to the world on 2 October 2019. Rutledge’s family lives in Birmingham, Alabama. Additionally, the duo own houses in
Laura’s husband Josh is a former baseball infielder who recently played for the San Francisco Giants. However, he is popular for his time on the Boston Red Sox and Colorado Rockies. Upon Josh’s retirement in 2018, he had managed 20 home runs and 111 runs batted in Bristol and Connecticut.
Laura Rutledge Family-Sorority
Born in St. Petersburg, Florida, Laura’s parents influenced her to pursue sports journalism. She was raised by her mother Deborah McKeeman and her anonymous father. She spent most of her young years in Florida alongside her brothers. Growing up, Rutledge loved applying makeup, dressing well, and aspired to be famous. Laura pursued a college degree in Broadcast Journalism between 2007 and 2011 from the University of Florida. Additionally, she is an alumnus of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and worked as a radio jockey for WRUF radio. She also went to Celebration High School and was crowned Miss Florida in 2012.
Laura Rutledge Salary
Laura receives an average salary of $ 51,000 annually as an ESPN host in Alabama. This is per our reliable sources at Career Bliss that quotes an ESPN host annual salary to be around $ 66,000 – $ 44,000. She has been on ESPN’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Rutledge has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on ESPN’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Laura Rutledge Net Worth
Laura Rutledge Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as an actor since she has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Laura Rutledge Height-Bikini
Laura measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde and her eye color is green. The beautiful journalist often looks captivatingly beautiful and has not shied away from wearing bikini swimwear which exposes her beautiful feet.
People Also Ask
- Is Laura Rutledge Still Married? Laura is currently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Josh Rutledge.
- Who Is Laura Rutledge Married To? Laura’s husband Josh is a former baseball infielder who recently played for the San Francisco Giants.
- Where Is Laura Rutledge? She presently hosts ESPN’s weekday’s show NFL Live and SEC Nation