Lauren Glassberg Biography
Lauren Glassberg (age 52) is an American journalist who presently co-anchors WABC’s bulletin Eyewitness News. She has won a handful of awards including the coveted Emmy Award. The New York native joined WABC News in 2000 and formerly worked at KARE 11 as a news anchor.
Lauren Glassberg Age
She was born on June 2, 1970, in New York City, New York. Glassberg is 52 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 53 come June 2, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on June 2 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Lauren Glassberg Abc7 | Wabc
- Akron, Ohio gave Lauren her absolute first work. In Ohio, she was filling in as a journalist and anchor for a free station. In her subsequent stage, she facilitated the morning program Good Day Minneapolis which is right now a piece of the Fox connection.
- From that point, Lauren returned to her local New York City and joined Eyewitness News. Preceding joining WABC TV, Lauren filled in as a moored KARE 11 (NBC partner in Minneapolis) Morning news show. Before she went to Minneapolis, she moored and revealed at KA-TV in Little Rock. She was likewise a columnist at WAKC 23 in Akron, Ohio prior to joining KA-TV.
- In reality, she started off her reporting vocation when she was a high schooler. Back then, Lauren was detailing for the Main Street Wire. This is the paper on Roosevelt Island, NY.
Lauren Glassberg Partner-Husband
Lauren is now single and raising her kid by herself. She has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if Glassberg is married, or has a boyfriend. Regardless, we can only presume that Lauren is currently single and focusing on her journalism career and son.
Lauren Glassberg Son
Lauren has one kid named Beau Hudson from her previous relationship. Beau was born on November 16, 2013. Glassberg resides with her son in New York. Nevertheless, as soon as Glassberg shares information about her ex-partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Lauren Glassberg Family
Kenneth (father) and Michelle (mother) born their daughter Glassberg in New York City and nurtured her in the same state. Lauren’s family belongs to the White ethnicity and Christian religion. Details about her parents are rather scarce presently.
Glassberg spent most of her young years in New York City alongside her two siblings; Andrew Glassberg and Lawrence Cooper. She has a sister-in-law named Mia Olsen Glassberg.
Lauren covers her hometown news from WABC TV which has always been her childhood dream. Glassberg visits random neighborhood restaurants tasting different dishes on her ABC cooking show. She also goes to important events which are professional and of high profile together with her parents.
Lauren Glassberg Education
Lauren pursued a college degree in Journalism from Northwestern University. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Spence School in New York City.
Lauren Glassberg Salary
Lauren receives an average salary of US$115K annually as a WABC News anchor in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes an ABC News anchor’s annual salary to be around US$110K – US$120K.
Additionally, Glassberg receives an average salary of US$43,536 annually as an ABC News reporter. She has been on WABC’s payroll for more than two decades which also explains her huge net worth.
Glassberg has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on WABC’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Lauren Glassberg Net Worth
Lauren Glassberg’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Lauren Glassberg Height
Lauren has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, Glassberg’s height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Where Is Lauren Glassberg? Glassberg resides with her son in New York.
- How Old Is Lauren Glassberg? Glassberg is 52 years of age as of 2022.
- Who Is Lauren Glassberg? She is an American journalist who presently co-anchors WABC’s bulletin Eyewitness News.