Lee Jung-Jae Biography
Lee Jung-Jae (age 49) is an American actor/ model/ entrepreneur who is famous and critically acclaimed for his roles in the feature movies The Young Man, City of the Rising Sun, Asako in Ruby Shoes, Typhoon, The Housemaid, New World, The Face Reader, The Face Reader, Assassination, and Deliver Us from Evil. The City of the Rising Sun star is globally renowned for starring in the Netflix drama series Squid Game. He first took the stage at the age of 21 when he was featured in the movie Love is Oh Yeah!.
Lee Jung-Jae Age
He was born on December 15, 1972, in Seoul, South Korea. Lee is 49 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 50 come December 15, 2022. Jung-Jae celebrates his birthday on December 15 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Sagittarius.
Lee Jung-Jae Movies
- Immediately after completing college, Lee worked at a café in Apgujeong in order to make ends meet. Concurrently he worked as a model. designer Ha Yong-soo spotted Jung-Jae and introduced him to the movie industry while he was working in Apgujeong. He appeared in the movies Love is Oh Yeah!, The Young Man, Albatross, Firebird, Father vs. Son, An Affair (1998), City of the Rising Sun, and the Uprising in his early film career. Concurrently, he also featured in the TV shows Dinosaur Teacher, Feelings, Love Is Blue, Sandglass, Snail, and White Nights 3.98.
- Jung-Jae starred as Han Sung-hyun in Il Mare, Jung Yong-ki in Last Present, Detective Oh in The Last Witness, Lee Jin-su in Over the Rainbow, and Kang Se-jong in Typhoon. Lee also featured in the movie The Accidental Gangster and the Mistaken Courtesan (2008), The Housemaid (2010), The Thieves (2012), New World (2013), The Face Reader (2013), Big Match (2014), Assassination (2015), Tik Tok (2016), Operation Chromite (2016), Warriors of the Dawn (2017), Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds (2017), Svaha: The Sixth Finger (2019), and Deliver Us from Evil (2020).
- Jung-Jae gained global recognition after starring in the South Korean survival drama series Squid Game. He plays the lead role of Seong Gi-hun in the Netflix drama series. Jung-Jae has won multiple awards since joining the movie industry. In 1995 he won Best New Actor (TV), and Best New Actor (Film) for his roles in the films Sandglass and The Young Man. 33rd Baeksang Arts Awards awarded Lee with the Most Popular Actor in 1997 for his role in the movie Firebird.
- Lee is also highly acclaimed for his role in the movie City of the Rising Sun. He was awarded Most Popular Actor (Film), Best Actor, and Best Leading Actor in 1999 for his role in the film. He is also popular for his roles in Last Present, Typhoon, The Housemaid, New World, The Face Reader, The Face Reader, Assassination, and Deliver Us from Evil.
Lee Jung-Jae Girlfriend
Lee is quite a private celebrity considering he has managed to keep information about his relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if he is married, or has a girlfriend. Regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single and focusing on his career as an actor.
Nevertheless, as soon as he shares information about his partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Lee Jung-Jae Family
Considering his celebrity status because of the nature of his acting profession, Jung-Jae has decided to keep his personal and early life private. Lee treasures his parents’ and siblings’ security thus he has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about his family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about his siblings is not available which makes us believe he was raised as an only child. Jung-Jae identifies himself as a religious person and believes in the existence of God. However, he has not revealed his religious denomination.
Leed pursued a Master’s degree in Theater & Film Art from Dongguk University.
Lee Jung-Jae Net Worth
Lee Jung-Jae Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from his lucrative career as an actor/ model/ entrepreneur since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
He also co-owns and presently serves as CEO of the entertainment label Artist Company.
Lee Jung-Jae Height
Lee measures 5’ 11”/ 1.80 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is black and his eye color is black.
People Also Ask
- Is Lee Jung-Jae married? We are not certain if he is married, or has a girlfriend. Regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single.
- Is Lee Jung-Jae popular? He is an American actor/ model/ entrepreneur who is famous and critically acclaimed for his roles in the feature movies The Young Man, City of the Rising Sun, Asako in Ruby Shoes, Typhoon, The Housemaid, New World, The Face Reader, The Face Reader, Assassination, and Deliver Us from Evil.
- Does Lee Jung-Jae have a son? Lee is quite a private celebrity considering he has managed to keep information about his relationship/ personal life confined.
- How old is Lee Jung-Jae? Lee is 49 years of age as of 2021.
- How tall is Lee Jung-Jae? Lee measures 5’ 11”/ 1.80 m in height.