Leann Ann Caldwell Biography
Leigh Ann Caldwell is an American political reporter working for NBC News as a Capitol Hill correspondent based in Washington D.C. Before joining NBC News in 2014, she was working as a political writer/producer for CBS News.
Leanne Ann Caldwell Age
She was born on August 15, 1978, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ann Caldwell is 43 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 44 come August 15, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on August 15 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Leo.
Leigh Ann Caldwell NBC News
- Leigh Ann is now working for NBC News as a Capitol Hill correspondent. She joined the NBC broadcast team in Aug 2013 and is presently based in Washington D.C. Additionally, she serves as a political writer and producer at CNN.
- While working for NBC, Leigh has provided coverage for the storming of the pro-Trump mob at the U.S. Capitol, the 2018 election fraud in North Carolina, the impeachment trials of former President Donald Trump, the efforts of Congress to pass a US$1.9 trillion Covid relief package for President Biden, and also the Supreme Court confirmations for JudgeAmy Coney Barrett and Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- During her career as a journalist, Leigh has been the recipient of the Joan Shorenstein Barone Award for Excellence, New York Press Club Award, and Radio Television Digital News First Amendment Clarity Award. Before joining NBC News in 2014, Leigh was working for CNN as a political writer/producer.
- Leigh Ann also worked as a political writer for CBS news between January 2012 to May 2013. During her career as a political reporter, Leigh has also worked for C-Span, Pacifica Radio, and Radio Rootz. She worked as a director at Radio Rootz and a producer at C-Span.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Husband
Ann Caldwell got married to her lovely husband Gregory Jackzko in May 2007. Leigh’s husband is an American physicist who is the former chairman of the United States NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission). Furthermore, his husband is a native of Norristown and he celebrates his birthday every October 29.
Leigh and her husband Gregory Jackzko are proud parents of two children, Ellison, and Penrose. They welcomed their son Ellison to the world in February 2013, while their daughter, Penrose was born in July 2015. Ann Caldwell’s family residence is in Washington, DC.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Family-Parents
Considering the nature of her journalism profession, Leigh Ann has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Ann Caldwell treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, Caldwell has striking resemblance with her mom and as soon as information about her family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about Caldwell’s siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Education
Leigh Ann pursued a college degree in Communication and Political Science between 1997 and 2000 from North Carolina State University. Additionally, she studied at North Carolina State University with a swimming scholarship and represented the Wolfpack team.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Swimmer
While in High school, Leigh was a refined swimmer who was trained by Bob Bowman. In this way, she got a four-year grant for distance swimming at North Carolina State University. During her undergrad studies, Leigh was a Division 1 distance swimmer for the Wolfpack at NCSU.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Illness-Health
One of the essential inclusion for Leigh was the point at which she was covering the critical Senate vote to upset ObamaCare. At that point, it was around supper when Sen. John McCain who had made a choice several hours sooner to save the Affordable Care Act strolled by Leigh while she was face timing with her kids.
Sen. John was determined to have mind disease days preceding making his choice for Obamacare. In any case, from that point forward there have been hypotheses about Leigh’s wellbeing that she has cerebrum disease which isn’t correct. Furthermore, there is no data supporting Leigh’s disease.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Salary
Leigh Ann receives an average salary of US$56,778 annually as an NBC correspondent in Washington DC. This is per our reliable sources at Payscale that quote an NBC reporter’s annual salary to be around US$37K – US$98K. She has been on NBC’s payroll for more than a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Ann Caldwell has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on NBC’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Net Worth
Leigh Ann Caldwell’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Leigh Ann Caldwell Height
Leigh Ann has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Does Leigh Ann Caldwell Have Cancer? There have been gossipy tidbits about Leigh experiencing mind disease since Sen. John McCain strolled by her during supper time while she was face timing with her youngsters. This was after the Senator had made a choice hours sooner to save ObamaCare. Besides, at the time Sen. John had been determined to have cerebrum malignant growth days earlier.
- How Tall Is Leigh Ann Caldwell? Leigh Ann has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height.
- How Old Is Leigh Ann Caldwell? Ann Caldwell is 43 years of age as of 2021.
- Is Leigh Ann Caldwell married? Ann Caldwell got married to her lovely husband Gregory Jackzko in May 2007.