Libby Casey Wikipedia
Libby Casey (age N/A) is an American journalist who presently anchors The Washington Post’s series How to be a journalist. She has won numerous awards including the coveted Edward R. Murrow award. The American native joined The Washington Post broadcast team in 2016 and formerly worked at Al Jazeera America as a Washington DC correspondent.
Libby Casey Age
Casey was born in the USA and is of American nationality. However, she has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update you when Libby reveals information about her early life and background.
Libby Casey Washington Post
- Libby presently anchors The Washington Post’s series How to be a journalist. Additionally, she serves as an on-air reporter with a focus on political news. She joined The Washington Post broadcast team in 2016.
- She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at The Washington Post, Al Jazeera America, C-SPAN, Alaska Public Radio Network, and KUAC. Casey began her journey to being a notable journalist in Alaska. She worked as a multimedia journalist at the University of Alaska Fairbanks between 1999 – 2008. Concurrently, Casey served as an adjunct professor at the University of Alaska Fairbanks between 2004 – 2008.
- Libby also served as a Washington correspondent for Alaska Public Radio Network between 2008 and 2012. She hosted the Washington Journal at C-SPAN between 2009 and 2013. Additionally, Casey served as a Washington DC Correspondent at Al Jazeera America between Aug 2013 and Apr 2016.
- She is a recipient of numerous awards including the coveted Edward R. Murrow award.
Libby Casey Husband
Libby has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if she is married, or has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that Casey is currently single. Nevertheless, as soon as Libby shares information about her partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Libby Casey Education-Mother
Considering the nature of her journalism, Casey has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Libby treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about Libby’s family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about Libby’s siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child. Casey pursued a college degree in International Reporting at Sarah Lawrence College.
Libby Casey Net Worth
Libby Casey’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Casey shares her net worth.
Libby Casey Salary
Libby receives an average salary of US$86,811 annually as The Washington Post’s reporter in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes The Washington Post’s reporter’s annual salary to be around US$52,800 – US$160,985. She has been on The Washington Post’s payroll since 2016 which also explains her huge net worth.
Casey has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on The Washington Post’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Libby Casey Height
Casey has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Libby Casey? Casey has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.
- Is Libby Casey Married? We are not certain if she is married, or has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that Casey is currently single.
- Who Is Libby Casey? She is an American journalist who presently anchors The Washington Post’s series How to be a journalist.