Linda Evans Biography
Linda Evans (age 79) is an American actress who is famous and critically acclaimed for her role as Audra Barkley, the daughter of Victoria Barkley in the Western television series The Big Valley (1965-1969). Evans is best known for playing Krystle Carrington in the 1980s ABC primetime soap opera Dynasty. The Big Valley star first took the stage at the age of 18 when she was featured in the TV series Bachelor Father.
Linda Evans Age
She was born on November 18, 1942, in Hartford, Connecticut. Evans is 79 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 80 come November 18, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on November 18 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Linda Evans Today-Now
Currently, Evans plays Rita Parker Sloan in Swan Song, a 2021 American drama film, written, directed, and produced by Todd Stephens.
Linda Evans Dynasty Actress
- Evans played Krystle Carrington during the 1980s ABC early evening drama Dynasty from 1981 to 1989. Line highlighted her as the previous secretary and new spouse of mogul oil investor Blake Carrington, played by her previous costar John Forsythe.
- Linda got a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Television Drama Series for her Dynasty job in 1981. She then, at that point, left Dynasty in 1989. In 1991, Evans returned to the job of Krystle Carrington for the TV miniseries Dynasty:
- The Reunion. Afterward, she showed up in three made-for-TV motion pictures during the 1990s however at that point resigned from screen acting by and large in 1997.
Linda Evans In Big Valley
She acquired her most memorable customary job in 1965 in The Big Valley. Evans depicted Audra Barkley, the little girl of Victoria Barkley. Linda became credited in the series until it finished in 1969, however, she just filled in as a semiregular cast part during the last two seasons. The Big Valley is an American Western show TV series. Set on the imaginary Barkley Ranch in Stockton, California, from 1876-1878.
Linda Evans Husband
When she was in her late teens, Evans became engaged to Patrick Curtis. Subsequently, Evans married an actor, photographer, and film director John Derek in 1968. The couple separated on Christmas Day in 1973 when Derek disclosed his affair with Bo Derek. She was 30 years his junior and was 17 years old at the time.
Evans then married Stan Herman, a property executive, in 1975. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in 1979. Sadly, her second husband, Stan Herman, died of leukemia in 2002. Evans currently lives in Lakewood, WA.
Linda Evans And Yanni
In 1989, Evans started a romantic relationship with Yanni, which ended in 1998. Yanni is a Greek-American composer, keyboardist, pianist, and music producer.
Linda Evans And John Derek
John Derek was an American actor, director, screenwriter, producer, and photographer. He married Evans in 1968, but it ended in 1973. This followed John’s affair with Bo Derek who was 30 years his junior and was 17 years old at the time. Sadly, he died in 1998 at 71.
Linda Evans Family
She was born the second of three daughters in Hartford, Connecticut to her parents Arlene and Alba Evenstad. Both Evans’ parents were professional dancers. She has two sisters named Carol Davidson, and Kathy Evanstad. When Evans was six months old, her family moved to North Hollywood.
Linda Evans Education
She attended Hollywood High School. While there, Evans was a sorority sister of future actress Carole Wells. Her introduction to drama came through classes that she took to overcome her shyness. When she started her professional career, Evans changed her last name Evenstad to “Evans”.
Linda Evans Net Worth
Linda Evans Net Worth is around an immense US$20 Million in 2021. He/ She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as an actress. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune with her family.
Linda Evans Height
Evans measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is gray and her eye color is blue.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Linda Evans? Evans is 79 years of age as of 2021.
- Is Linda Evans Still Alive? Currently, Evans plays Rita Parker Sloan in Swan Song, a 2021 American drama film, written, directed, and produced by Todd Stephens.
- Who Is Linda Evans Married To? Evans is currently single and lives in Lakewood, WA.