Luann De Lesseps Bio
Luann De Lesseps (age. 57) is an American television personality/ singer/ author/ model who is famous for her role in the American reality series Real House helps of New York (RHONY). The RHONY star is also widely popular for her marriage to French entrepreneur Alexandre de Lesseps.
Luann De Lesseps Age-Birthday
She was born on May 17, 1965, in Berlin, Connecticut, USA. Luann is 57 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 58 come May 17, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on May 17 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Luann De Lesseps RHONY
- Before gaining screenplay success, Luann was a licensed practical nurse in Connecticut. De Lesseps became widely famous after starring in the American reality series The Real Housewives of New York City in 2008. However, The Real Housewives of New York City dropped Luann to a recurring role in 2014 after she moved out of New York City. Nevertheless, she returned to the main cast in season 7.
- Besides RHONY, she has played the role of a socialite in the crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2011. She starred in the episode Bully. Aside from acting, Luann is a singer. She released her debut single Money Can’t Buy You Class on May 25, 2010. Her music discography includes Chic C’est la Vie, Girl Code, Feelin’ Jovani, and Viva La Diva.
- She also featured in the thriller film Maternal Secrets before making news in February 2018 when she headlined the cabaret show #CountessAndFriends in Midtown Manhattan. De Lesseps will also star in the upcoming spinoff The Real Housewives All-Stars.
Luann De Lesseps Young: Family
Roland Nadeau (father) and LuAnn Nadeau (mother) born Nadeau and bred her in Berlin, CT, USA. Luann‘s family belongs to the white ethnicity (French and Algonquin descent). Her father served as the CEO of his construction company. De Lesseps spent most of her young years in Berlin, CT alongside her six siblings. One of her sisters, Renee came out to ask for donations to help foot her bills in 2019.
Luann De Lesseps Boyfriend
Luann is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating her Mexican boyfriend Radamez Rubio Gaytan in 2021. Her current boyfriend Rubio is a former professional football player. Furthermore, the two love birds have appeared in public together displaying some PDA confirming the existence of their romantic relationship.
The two love birds who clearly can’t keep hands on each other met in Tulum, Mexico in a resort that Radamez Rubio Gaytan manages. Luann has taken her new boyfriend on different trips since they started dating. De Lesseps sparked wedding rumors after she was seen donning a gold wedding band in May 2021. Additionally, Luann has not written off the idea of getting married again. She has claimed the third time is a charm.
The former countess dating history is quite interesting on another level. Some of her ex-boyfriends include Tom D’Agostino (2016), Garth Wakeford (2020), Jacques Azoulay (2010 – 2013), Harry Dubin, and Keith Hernandez.
Luann De Lesseps Husband
Luann enjoyed a married life alongside her husband Count Alexandre de Lesseps between 1993 and 2009. The couple got hitched in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony after which Luann earned the title countess. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children; Noel and Victoria. After an amicable divorce, Luann got married to Tom D’Agostino Jr. on December 31, 2016, in a private wedding ceremony.
However, the two love birds divorced in August 2017. The former couple does not have any kids.
Luann De Lesseps Daughter
De Lesseps’ only daughter, Victoria de Lesseps is a professional artist whose work has been aired in the reality series The Real Housewives of New York. She was born on November 21, 1994, and is an alumnus of Pratt Institute where she got a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in communication design.
Victoria was pulled over in Sag Harbor, New York on April 7, 2017, for driving without using headlights’. Nevertheless, police charged her for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Luann De Lesseps Children: Kids
Luann and ex-husband Count Alexandre de Lesseps are proud parents of two children; Noel de Lesseps and Victoria de Lesseps. Their daughter Victoria is a professional contemporary visual artist, TV personality, and socialite. However, Luann’s kids and her ex-husband Count filed a lawsuit against her mother that accused her of selling the family’s Bridgehampton, New York home. The proceeds from the Bridgehampton home were meant to be put into a trust fund for Victoria and her brother. However, Luann used the money to buy a new home in Sag Harbor.
De Lesseps kids and husband dropped the lawsuit in 2019.
Luann De Lesseps Net Worth
Luann De Lesseps Net Worth is around a stupendous $25 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her divorce settlement from her ex-husband, Count Alexandre de Lesseps. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Nevertheless, she has also accumulated a significant amount of her wealth from her career as a television personality, model, author, and singer.
Luann De Lesseps Height
Luann measures 5’ 5”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is dark brown.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Luann De Lesseps? Luann is 57 years of age as of 2022.
- How Much Is Luann De Lesseps Worth? Luann Lesseps Net Worth is around a stupendous $25 Million in 2021