Luke Combs Biography
Luke Combs (age 32) is an American country music singer/ songwriter who is famous for the albums This One’s for You and What You See Is What You Get. The Hurricane hitmaker released his first EP The Way She Rides at the age of 24.
Luke Combs Age
He was born on 2 March 1990 in Huntersville, North Carolina. Combs is 32 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 33 come 2 March 2022. He celebrates his birthday on 2 March and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Pisces.
Luke Combs Songs
- Luke is widely famous and acclaimed for the albums This One’s for You and What You See Is What You Get which peaked at #4 and #1 on the Billboard 200 charts. Combs started his music career as a vocalist in high school. Luke released his first EP The Way She Rides at the age of 24.
- He released the EP Can I Get an Outlaw in 2014 and released the hit single Hurricane in 2016. Hurricane was such a success that Sony Music Nashville offered Luke a recording deal. Combs released the album What You See Is What You Get in November 2019 under River House Artists and Columbia Nashville.
- What You See Is What You Get was headlined by Beer Never Broke My Heart, Lovin’ on You, Even Though I’m Leaving, and Does to Me. Combs released the deluxe What You See Ain’t Always What You Get on 23 October 2020. He has also headlined the Don’t Tempt Me with a Good Time Tour, Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour, and What You See Is What You Get Tour.
- Combs has won a handful of awards including iHeartRadio Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Country Music Association Awards among others.
Luke Combs Wife
Luke is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Nicole Hocking. Nicole Hocking and Combs started dating in 2016 and got engaged in November 2018. Subsequently, the adorable lovers exchanged their vows in Florida on August 1, 2020, in a romantic wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is expecting their first child this year. Combs’s family residence is in Nashville, Tennessee, however, he has not shared the exact location of his house.
Combs’s wife Nicole Hocking is a pretty social media influencer who commands almost 1 million followers on Instagram.
Luke Combs Parents
Chester Combs (father) and Rhonda Combs (mother) born their son Albert Combs in North Carolina and bred him in the same state. Luke’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Details about Luke’s parents and siblings are not available making us believe he was raised as an only child. Luke spent most of his youthful years in Asheville, North Carolina where he attended A. C. Reynolds High School.
Additionally, Combs dropped out of Appalachian State University in order to pursue a career in music.
Luke Combs Net Worth-Merch
Luke Combs’s Net Worth is around an impressive US$5 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a singer/ songwriter. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
He prefers to spend his fortune on his music, private trips with his wife, and real estate that has proved to multiply his net worth over the years.
Additionally, with the sale of Combs’s branded merchandise on tour, Luke has managed to progressively increase his general net worth.
Luke Combs Height-Weight Loss
Luke measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height. Moreover, Combs’s hair color is brown and his eye color is dark brown. Combs’s has not shared his weight, however, he revealed he has struggled with his weight all his life. Luke indulged in vigorous exercises and healthy dieting back in 2017 to help him cut some weight. Furthermore, he used Klug Fitness to maintain his form.
People Also Ask
- Where is Luke Combs from? Luke hails from Huntersville, North Carolina.
- How old is Luke Combs? Combs is 32 years of age as of 2022.
- Is Luke Combs married? Luke is now enjoying his marriage life alongside his wife Nicole Hocking.
- where does luke combs live? Combs’s family residence is in Nashville, Tennessee, however, he has not shared the exact location of his house.