Melissa Stark Biography
Melissa Stark (age 48) is an American sports journalist who presently serves as a TV host and reporter for the NFL Network. The Baltimore native joined the NFL Network broadcast team in 2012 and formerly worked at NBC Sports as a sports reporter.
Melissa Stark Age
She was born on 11 November 1973 in Baltimore, Maryland. Stark is 48 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 49 come 11 November 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 11 November and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Melissa Stark NFL Network
- Melissa presently serves as a TV host and reporter for the NFL Network. She joined the NFL Network broadcast team in 2012 and has appeared on the shows NFL Total Access, GameDay Kickoff, and Around The League Live. During her tenure at the NFL Network, Stark has reported for The Fight Game and hosted the 2012 Geography Bee for National Geographic. Stark was hit by a football on the back of her head in London in October 2018 while reporting on the match between The Los Angeles Chargers and Tennessee.
- She is a well-known and prolific sports journalist due to the experience she has amassed at NFL Network, ABC Sports, and ESPN. Melissa began her journey to being a notable sportscaster in the journalism industry in Baltimore. She worked as an intern for WMAR-TV and CBS Evening News with Dan Rather between 1991 and 1994. She worked as a sideline reporter at Home Team Sports for a year before moving to ESPN.
Melissa Stark ESPN-NBC
- Stark worked as a reporter/ host for ESPN between 1996 and 2003. She often appeared on SportsCenter’s Sunday NFL Countdown, Outside the Lines, Stanley Cup Finals, NBA Finals, Final Four, and World Series. Stark also extensively reported on Major League Baseball playoffs and the NBA Playoffs. Stark worked as a sideline reporter for ABC Sports between 2000 and 2003. During her tenure at ABC Sports, Melissa served as a sideline reporter for Monday Night Football, Battle at Bighorn, and cohosted The Runner. She covered multiple stories including figure skating and golf.
- Stark also worked as a multimedia journalist at NBC News between 2003 and 2006. She served as a news correspondent for The Today Show and a sports anchor for MSNBC Live. Stark worked as a regular contributor on the horse race show Triple Crown and extensively reported for the 2009 Super Bowl and the 2008 Summer Olympics.
Melissa Stark Husband Mike Lilley
Melissa is currently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Mike Lilley. The two lovers dated for a while until Mike proposed to the hot journalist on 19 June 2000. The couple got hitched on 26 May 2001 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The adorable couple is proud parents of four children; Michael Lilley, Jr, Jackson, twin daughters Clara and Clementine. Stark’s family resides partly in Ramsey, New Jersey, and partly in Sea Bright, New Jersey.
Stark’s husband Michael Lilley has maintained a low profile and very little is known about him, unlike his wife who often appears on the NFL Network.
Melissa Stark Family
Walter Stark (father) and Jane Doe (mother) born their daughter Stark and raised her in Baltimore, USA. Melissa’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Her father works as an eye surgeon at the Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH). Nevertheless, she has opted to hold back information about her mother. Information about her siblings is not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child.
Melissa pursued a college degree in Foreign Affairs and Spanish between 1991 and 1995 from the University of Virginia. Additionally, she was a member of the sorority Phi Beta Kappa.
Melissa Stark Net Worth
Melissa Stark Net Worth is around a massive $ 3 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with family and real estate, which has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Melissa Stark Salary
Melissa receives an average salary of $ 75,000 annually as an NFL Network host. This is per our reliable sources at Players Bio that quote an NFL Network host monthly salary to be around $ 18,000. She has been on NFL Network’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Stark has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on NFL Network’s payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Melissa Stark Height-Body
Melissa measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height. Stark’s hair color is golden blonde and her eye color is blue. Additionally, the adorable Stark has a very hot body physique which is easily visible even when she wears trousers.
People Also Search for
- Who Is Melissa Stark Married To? Stark’s husband Michael Lilley has maintained a low profile and very little is known about him, unlike his wife who often appears on the NFL Network.
- How Tall Is Melissa Stark? Melissa measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height.
- How Old Is Melissa Stark? Stark is 48 years of age as of 2021.
- Is Melissa Stark Married? Melissa and her husband Mike Lilley are currently delighted in their marriage life.