Mia X Biography
Mia X (age. 52) is an American rapper/ singer/ songwriter who gained fame as a member of Master P’s group TRU and the hit song The Party Don’t Stop. The Mama Drama hitmaker first started rapping at the age of 14 when she joined a local rap group.
Mia X Age
She was born on January 9, 1970, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Mia is 52 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 53 come January 9, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on January 9 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Mia X Songs
- Mia developed an interest in music at a young age and joined a local rap group at the age of 14. She released the single Ask Them Niggas in 1992 which headlined her debut EP titled Da Payback. No Limit Records signed Mia in 1994 as she joined Master P’s group TRU the same year.
- X released the album Unlady Like on June 24, 1997. She released the single The Party Don’t Stop in 1997 featuring Master P and Foxy Brown.
- She dropped her third studio album Mama Drama on October 27, 1998, which peaked at #7 on the Billboard 200. She collaborated with Ms. Tasha on the single Mr. Right which was released on June 13, 2014, under the record label Mama Mia Muzic. She announced in 2018 that the No Limit group members would partner to release the album Three Ns and a Broad. She has also worked with Silkk the Shocker on the album Charge It 2 Da Game.
- X currently owns her record label called Music Life Recording. Moreover, Mia is an author and loves cooking. Mia has revealed that she cooks for artists before they step into recording. She released a cookbook in 2018.
Mia X Mama’s Family
Considering her celebrity status because of the nature of her rapping profession, Mia has decided to keep her early life private. X treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nevertheless, she revealed that her father and mother died in 1999 five months apart. Her mom died in an accident while her father was killed while leaving a party.
Mia X Husband: Children
Mia is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are certain she is not married, however, we are not certain if she has a boyfriend. Regardless, we can presume that she was involved in at least one past relationship since she has one child Sean Young. Nevertheless, as soon as she shares information about her partner we shall bring you to speed.
Mia X Net Worth
Mia X Net Worth is around an impressive $2 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a rapper/ singer/ songwriter. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Mia X Height
Mia has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- What Happened To Mia X? Doctors diagnosed rapper Mia with uterine cancer.
- Is Mia X Still Alive? Yes, however, she rarely appears in public.