Mike Baker Biography
Mike Baker (age. 61) is a British-American TV Host/ Producer/ CEO who is famous and critically acclaimed for his time in the Central Intelligence Agency. The former CIA officer currently serves as the CEO and Chairman of Portman Square Group. Baker first developed an interest in the CIA and intelligence from his father who worked in the military.
Mike Baker Age
He was born on June 22, 1961, in New York City, New York. Baker is 61 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 62 come June 22, 2023. He celebrates his birthday on June 22 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Mike Baker CIA
- Mike was born in a loving supporting family, since his father worked in the military, Baker developed a sense of patriotism. This prompted him to join the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) where he mainly focused on counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and counterinsurgency. Since joining the CIA, Baker has helped organize/ supervise operations in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe among others. He worked for the CIA between 1983 and December 2000 when he co-founded the investigative company Diligence.
- Due to his multiple connections, Mike helped move Diligence to New York, Washington, London, Sao Paulo, Moscow, Iraq, and Geneva. Baker helped oversee Diligence’s operations and general growth. However, Baker’s stay at Diligence did not last like his time in the CIA as he left the company in 2004 to start Prescience LLC. Diligence acquired Prescience LLC in 2009 which prompted them to change their name to Diligence USA LLC.
- The company switched its name from Diligence USA LLC to Portman Square Group and is tasked with providing investigative intelligence and litigation services. Portman Square Group provides multiple services for its clients. Mike currently serves as the Chairman and CEO of Portman Square Group as of November 2020. He also serves as a Television personality. Baker is the host of the series Black Files Declassified since March 2020. Black Files Declassified airs on Science Channel on Discovery Inc.
- Besides, Baker has carried out interviews on Red Eye w/ Tom Shillue, The Greg Gutfeld Show, The Joe Rogan Experience, Spy, Deadliest Warrior, and Opie & Anthony Radio Show. Additionally, Baker serves as New York Times Seattle bureau chief who reports from Alaska and Northwest.
Mike Baker Wife
Mike is presently relishing his marriage life alongside his wife Emily Baker. The couple got hitched in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of three children; three sons. Furthermore, the couple share one daughter from a previous relationship. Baker’s family lives in New York City, New York.
Mike Baker Family
Born in Bideford, England, Baker’s father worked for the military and subsequently the government. Considering his celebrity status because of the nature of his security/ CIA profession, Baker has decided to keep his personal and early life private. Mike treasures his parents’ and siblings’ security thus he has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about his/ her family is available we shall update it pronto.
Mike Baker Net Worth
Mike Baker Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from his lucrative career as a CIA, TV personality, risk mitigator, and film producer since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Mike Baker Height
Baker measures 5’ 11”/ 1.81 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is Brown and his eye color is Green.
People Also Search For
- Where Does Mike Baker Live? He lives in the USA.