Mike Jerrick Biography
Mike Jerrick (age 72) is an American journalist who presently anchors FOX29’s program Good Day Philadelphia. The Kansas native rejoined the FOX29 broadcast team in 2009 and formerly worked at KPIX-TV as a news anchor.
Mike Jerrick Age
He was born on July 3, 1950, in Wichita, Kansas. Mike Jerrick is 72 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 73 come July 3, 2023. He celebrates his birthday on July 3 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Mike Jerrick Fox 29
- Jerrick re-joined the FOX 29 News team as a co-host of “Good Day Philadelphia” in July 2009. The long-time audience will remember Mike as a show co-host from 1999 to 2002. Before his return to Philadelphia, Mike served as a co-host of “The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet,” which aired on FOX television stations around the nation.
- Before that, Mike worked as the co-host of “DaySide,” Fox News Channel’s daily live audience daytime talk show, and he appeared as a recurring guest co-anchor for the WNYW-FOX 5 morning program, “Good Day New York.” He joined FOX News Channel as weekend co-host of “FOX and Friends” following leaving “Good Day Philadelphia” in October 2002.
- Prior to coming to FOX 29, Mike served as a managing editor and anchor on “America Afterhours,” a live, national newsmaker and celebrity interview program on CNBC. Mike also hosted “What’s News” for the national cable television network America’s Talking.
- Earlier in Mike’s career, he hosted “Sci-Fi Buzz” on USA Network’s Sci-Fi Channel from 1991 through 1997. In addition, Mike also produced and hosted HBO’s “World Entertainment Report” from 1991 to 1994. Mike produced and reported at KCAL-TV and for “Evening Magazine” on KPIX-TV (CBS) in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Prior to that, Mike spent five years as the host of “Alive & Well,” a national program on the USA Network that focused on health and fitness. Mike his career in 1981 as the producer and host of “P.M. Magazine,” at WNYW-TV in New York.
Mike Jerrick Wife
Mike is married to his wife Shelda McDonald after getting engaged in 2014. Before, Mike was married to his wife Joy Jerrick. The pair married after being together for a couple of years. Mike and Joy share two daughters named Jessica and Jill. Later on, Mike and Joy separated.
Mike Jerrick Wife Died
In 2009, Mike lost his Ex-wife Joy, who was the mother of his two beautiful daughters. The death of joy made him depressed and ended up drinking to get over the sorrow and worries of losing his loved one.
Mike Jerrick Children
Despite his marriage life, Mike is happy to be a father to two daughters namely; Jessica Jerrick and Jill Jerrick. The two daughters helped him to recover from depression after the death of his wife Joy.
Mike Jerrick Family
He was born and brought up in Wichita, Kansas, in the United States to his caring and loving parents. Mike holds an American nationality. At the moment, Mike has not disclosed any details regarding either his parents or if he has siblings.
Mike Jerrick Education
Mike was raised in Wichita, Kansas, and attended Chaplain Kapaun Memorial High School, a Jesuit-run boys’ school (now defunct; merged to become Kapaun Mount Carmel Catholic High School). He later completed his graduation with a BS in journalism from Kansas University.
Rahel Solomon Mike Jerrick
Rahel Solomon is a 33-year-old reporter for CNBC Bussiness news. Currently, she was rumored to be dating FOX Philly AM Anchor, Mike in 2017. So far, the known detail is that Mike is not married to or dating Rahel.
Mike Jerrick Salary
Mike receives an average salary of US$ 75K annually as a Fox News Anchor in Philadelphia. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor. He has been on Fox29 payroll for the last decade which also explains his huge net worth.
Jerrick has not revealed his exact salary. Nevertheless, being on Fox29 payroll, he definitely receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfy life.
Mike Jerrick Net Worth
Mike Jerrick Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Mike Jerrick Height
Mike has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Mike Jerick? Mike is 72 years of age as of 2022.
- Who Is Mike Jerick? He is an American journalist who presently anchors FOX29’s program Good Day Philadelphia.