Milo Ventimiglia Biography
Milo Ventimiglia (age. 44) is an American actor/ film director/ producer who is critically acclaimed for his roles in the series Gilmore Girls, Heroes, and This Is Us. The American Dreams star landed his first role at the age of 18 in the short film Boys Life 2.
Milo Ventimiglia Age
He was born on July 8, 1977, in Anaheim, California. Ventimiglia is 44 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 45 come July 8, 2022. He celebrates his birthday on July 8 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Milo Ventimiglia Movies And Tv Shows
- Milo developed an interest in acting during his teens and starred in his first film in 1995. Since he decided to pursue acting, Milo has appeared in Boys Life 2 (1997), She’s All That, and Speedway Junky in 1999. He also appeared in the TV shows The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Saved by the Bell: The New Class, EZ Streets, Brooklyn South, Kelly Kelly, One World, and Promised Land in the 1990s. He landed his first main role as Jed Perry in the comedy-drama series Opposite Sex in 2000.
- Milo is popular for his role as Jess Mariano in the comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls. Milo played the lead role initially. However, he turned to a guest star in seasons 4 and 6. The renowned film director also starred in the movies Winter Break, Cursed, Dirty Deeds, Stay Alive, Rocky Balboa, Pathology, Gamer, and Armored between 2000 and 2010.
- He played Chris Pierce in American Dreams between 2004 and 2005. Ventimiglia is widely popular for his role as Peter Petrelli in the superhero drama series Heroes. He played the main role in Heroes for four years which increased his fan base largely.
- He has also starred as Richard Thorne III in The WB drama series The Bedford Diaries in 2006. Milo also voiced Logan for 12 episodes in the anime superhero series Wolverine. The Heroes star also played the main roles in the series Ned Stax and Ian Mitchell in 2013. He has also appeared as Jason Lennon in a number of episodes in Gotham.
- Ventimiglia has also starred as Sean Bennigan in the 2015 sci-fi series The Whispers 2015. Milo currently plays Jack Pearson in the NBC drama series This Is Us. He has starred in This Is Us since 2016. Furthermore, he has gained more popularity from starring alongside Sterling K Brown, his wife Ryan Michelle Bathe, Chrissy Metz, Eris Baker, Faithe Herman, and Niles Fitch in This Is Us.
Directing and Music
- Besides acting, Milo has had directing and production roles in the series It’s a Mall World (2017), the short film Ultradome (2010), and Suite 7 (2011). He has also had direct roles in the episodes Storybook Love and Jerry 2.0 of This Is Us. Additionally, Ventimiglia has appeared in Fergie’s music video Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal) and Priyanka Chopra’s music video I Can’t Make You Love Me.
Milo Ventimiglia Family
Peter Ventimiglia (father) and Carol Ventimiglia (mother) born their son Milo Anthony Ventimiglia in California. They also bred him in the same state of California, USA. The Ventimiglia family belongs to mixed/ Italian- Sicilian-English-Scottish ethnicity. His father served in the Vietnam War whereas details about his mother are rather scarce and unavailable. Ventimiglia spent most of his young years in California alongside his two siblings; Leslie and Laurel.
Milo Ventimiglia Wife
He is quite a private celebrity considering he has managed to keep information about his relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if he has a girlfriend, regardless, we can only presume that he is currently single and focusing on his career as an actor, film director, and producer. Nevertheless, as soon as he shares information about his partner or personal life, we shall bring you to speed.
Milo Ventimiglia Girlfriend: Alexis Bledel – Dating
Although Milo does not have a wife currently, he has been involved in at least two relationships before. Ventimiglia has previously dated Alexis Bledel (2003 – 2006), Hayden Panettiere (2007 – 2009), Isabela Brewster (2009 – 2010), Kelly Egarian (2016 – 2017), and Diane Guerrero. Amusingly, all of Milo’s ex-girlfriends are fellow actresses, Milo met Alexis Bledel while the duo was shooting The Gilmore Girls. He met Hayden Panettiere while the duo was shooting Heroes. Furthermore, fans of the couple Milo and Hayden Panettiere gave them the nickname Haylo.
Milo Ventimiglia Net Worth
Milo Ventimiglia Net Worth is around a stupendous $12 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as an actor, film director, and producer. Additionally, Milo receives a salary of approximately $250 Thousand per Episode in the drama series This Is Us. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Milo Ventimiglia Height: Mouth
Ventimiglia measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is black, and is well known for his long black hair. Additionally, his eye color is brown. Additionally, Milo was born with a crooked mouth with his facial nerves damaged.
People Also Ask
- Is Milo Ventimiglia Dating? We can only presume that he is currently single and focusing on his career.
- Is Milo Ventimiglia Married? We are certain Milo isn’t married, however, we are not sure if he has a girlfriend.