Molly McGrath Biography
Molly McGrath (age 33) is an American journalist who presently serves as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s Saturday college football/ basketball games and Thursday Night games. The California native rejoined the ESPN broadcast in 2016 and formerly worked at Fox Sports as a sports reporter/ host.
Molly McGrath Age
She was born on 6 June 1989 in San Francisco, California. Molly McGrath is 33 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 34 come 6 June 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 6 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Molly McGrath ESPN-Fox Sports
- Molly presently serves as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s Saturday college football/ basketball games and Thursday Night games. Additionally, McGrath hosts ESPN’s shows College Basketball Live and College Football Live. She rejoined the ESPN broadcast team in 2016.
- McGrath also extensively covered the Orange Bowl, the Texas Bowl, the Outback Bowl, the Las Vegas Bowl, and the XFL (2020) league. During her early tenure at ESPN, Molly served as an assistant producer. She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at ESPN, and Fox Sports.
- McGrath began her journey to being a notable sportscaster in Boston while still a student. She interviewed college athletes and interned at NESN and WHDH-TV while still pursuing her college degree. Molly worked as a web reporter and host for the Boston Celtics basketball team in 2011.
- McGrath joined Fox Sports 1 in 2013 as a news anchor based in Los Angeles. Subsequently, Fox Sports promoted Molly in 2014 to serve as a TV host for the evening program America’s Pregame. Additionally, Molly extensively reported for Fox College Basketball, Fox College Football, and Fox NFL.
Molly McGrath Husband-Married
Molly is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Max Dorsch. Max and McGrath met at Boston University while pursuing their respective college degrees.
The duo got acquainted and started dating in 2014 and subsequently got engaged in June 2017. The couple exchanged their vows at Squaw Creek in Olympic Valley on 2 July 2018 in an invite-only outdoor wedding ceremony.
The adorable couple is proud parents of one kid; Ray. McGrath’s family lives in Seattle, Washington. McGrath’s husband Max is a professional commercial real estate investor who prefers to live a private life.
Nevertheless, Molly often shares pictures of her husband and family on her Instagram account.
Molly McGrath Family
Michael McGrath (father) and Deborah McGrath (mother) born their daughter McGrath in California and bred her in the same state. Molly’s family belongs to a mixed/ Irish-Mexican-Spanish ethnicity. Her father belongs to the Irish ethnical background whereas her mother hails from the Mexican-Spanish ethnical background. Molly spent most of her young years in Burlingame, California alongside her elder brother Patrick. Additionally, her brother is an alumnus of Princeton University where he played college football.
Molly McGrath College
Molly pursued a college degree in Communication and Broadcast Journalism between 2007 and 2011 from Boston College. Additionally, McGrath is an alumnus of St. Ignatius College Preparatory.
Molly McGrath Salary
Molly receives an average salary of US$51,000 annually as an ESPN show co-host in Seattle. This is per our reliable sources at Career Bliss that quotes an ESPN talk show host annual salary to be around US$41,000 – US$66,000. McGrath has been on ESPN’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
McGrath Net Worth
Molly McGrath Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as a journalist since she has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Molly McGrath Height
Molly measures 5’ 5”/ 1.65 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde which she prefers to experiment on with different long hairstyles and her eye color is hazel. McGrath has not revealed her exact body measurements, nevertheless, as per our reliable sources, McGrath’s body measurements stand at 35-24-36 inches.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Molly McGrath Married To? McGrath’s husband Max is a professional commercial real estate investor who prefers to live a private life.
- How Tall Is Molly McGrath? Molly measures 5’ 5”/ 1.65 m in height.
- How Old Is Molly McGrath? McGrath is 33 years of age as of 2022.
- Is Molly McGrath Married? Molly is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Max Dorsch.
- Who Is Molly McGrath? She is an American journalist who presently serves as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s Saturday college football/ basketball games and Thursday Night games.
- Was Molly McGrath a cheerleader? While at pursuing her college degree in journalism, McGrath served as captain of the cheerleading team.
- Did McGrath have her baby? The adorable couple is proud parents of one kid; Ray.
- Where did Molly McGrath go to college? McGrath is an alumnus of Boston College.