Morray (age 29) is an American rapper/ singer/ songwriter who is famous for his hit single Quicksand. The Big Decision hitmaker first started singing at the age of four in his local church.
He was born on September 9, 1992, in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Morray is 29 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 30 come September 9, 2022. He celebrates his birthday on September 9 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Virgo.
- Morray developed an interest in music at the very young age of four when he sang at church. However, after leaving juvenile, he started working at a construction and recording music to support his young child. He broke out to stardom with the release of the music video to the hit song Quicksand. Moe Shalizi called Morray’s wife after he saw the video to Quicksand on YouTube and the rest is history.
- Shalizi helped Moray start his record label Pick Six Records in 2020 before he released the singles Snitch On Ya Man’s and In Da Trap. After reworking on Quicksand, the two released a remastered version on October 30, 2020, that debuted at #100 on the Billboard Hot 100. The single Quicksand has also been certified Gold by RIAA. Through his newfound success, Morray cosigned with DaBaby and J. Cole.
- XXL magazine named Morray, 42 Dugg, Toosii, DDG, Blxst, Coi Leray, among others on its freshman list of 2021.
- He released the singles Switched Up, Low Key, and Dreamland in 2020. He released the single Big Decisions on Jan 7, 2021, which has amassed more than 7 million views to date. Morae Ruffin released the single Kingdom soon after before signing a joint recording label with Interscope Records and Pick Six. He released his debut mixtape Street Sermons on April 28, 2021, which was headlined by the single Trenches. Street Sermons debuted at #41 on the US Billboard 200.
- J. Cole featured Morae and 21 Savage on the track My Life which is Cole’s sixth studio album. He has cited Drake as one of his biggest influences. Morray featured Polo G in the remix to trenches.
Born in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Morray’s father and mother were nurtured in South Carolina where his mom worked multiple wages to make ends meet. His father was absent most of his life which forced his mother to work multiple low wages works. However, considering his celebrity status because of the nature of his rapping profession, he has decided to keep his personal and early life private. Morae treasures his parents’ and siblings’ security thus he has decided to hold back information about them.
Moreover, information about his siblings is not available which makes us believe he was raised as an only child.
Morray Wife: Children
He is married but prefers to keep details about his family confidential. Morray has revealed in interviews that he tied the knot to his longtime girlfriend. His wife has played a vital role in molding Morray’s career. Furthermore, he has three children and resides with his family in Fayetteville. Nevertheless, as soon as he shares information about his wife and children we shall update promptly.
Morray Net Worth
Morray’s Net Worth is around $300 Thousand in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a rapper.
Morray measures 5’ 11”/ 1.80 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is black and his eye color is Dark Brown.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Morray? Morray is 29 years of age as of 2021.