Natalie Gulbis Biography
Natalie Gulbis (age 38) is an American former golfer/ TV personality who now co-hosts Fox Sports TV show 18 Holes with Jimmy Hanlin. She is famous for winning the LPGA title Evian Masters on 29 July 2007. The adorable golfer first developed an interest in the sport at the age of four.
Natalie Gulbis Age
She was born on 7 January 1983 in Sacramento, California. Gulbis is 38 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 39 come 7 January 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 7 January and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Natalie Gulbis Golf-LPGA
- Natalie now co-hosts Fox Sports TV show 18 Holes with Jimmy Hanlin. The duo takes golf lovers to all 18 holes of the course.
- She developed an interest in playing golf in 1987. Subsequently, she won her first tournament at the age pf seven. She played at the LPGA Tour in 1997 and subsequently turned pro in 2001. Gulbis earned her first card to the LPGA Tour in October 2001 after finishing in third place at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament. She won her first LPGA title Evian Masters on 29 July 2007 and subsequently earned $ 450,000. Gulbis completed in the top 10 in seven major LPGA tournaments. She retired from golf in 2020 and ranked 1060 in the Women’s World Golf Rankings upon retirement. Natalie ranked highest in the golf rankings in 2006 when she ranked #19.
- Besides golf, Natalie has flaunted her gorgeous body physique in the magazine FHM in November 2004. She has also done partnership deals with renowned brands like Adidas, MasterCard, EA Sports, Lake Las Vegas Resort, McGladrey, Winn Golf Grips, among others. Aside from featuring in the magazine FHM, she wrote an advice column on the magazine periodically in 2006.
- She also appeared in Golf Channel’s reality TV show The Natalie Gulbis Show in 2006. Subsequently, she was featured in EA Sports’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour series in 2007. Natalie also appeared in the reality game show Celebrity Apprentice in 2009. She has also featured in an episode of the game show The Price Is Right. Gulbis also appeared in an episode of the CBS series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Natalie Gulbis Husband
Natalie is currently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Josh Rodarmel. Gulbis and Josh met at Power Balance Co in the early 2010s and immediately got acquainted. Subsequently, the couple started dating and got engaged in July 2013. The couple got hitched in California on 23 December 2013 in a glamorous invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple does not have any children yet. Nevertheless, Natalie resides with her husband in Henderson, Nevada. They also own another luxurious home in Newport Beach, California.
Gulbis’s husband Josh Rodarmel is a former college quarterback turn entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Power Balance, LLC and the CEO of 4400. Josh founded the company Power Balance, LLC with his brother Troy. The company specialized in selling holographic wristbands to athletes, however, the company declared bankruptcy shortly into business. Natalie’s husband celebrates his birthday on 1 March and has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million.
Natalie Gulbis Parents-Family-Dad
John Gulbis (father) and Barbara Gulbis (mother) born their daughter Gulbis in Sacramento, California, and bred her in the same state. Natalie’s family belongs to the Latvian ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce, however, they were very influential in Natalie’s golfing career. Gulbis spent most of her young years in California as an only child.
Natalie pursued a college degree from the University of Arizona. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Granite Bay High School.
Natalie Gulbis Net Worth
Natalie Gulbis Net Worth is around an impressive $ 4 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a golfer/ TV personality. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. Gulbis managed to amass 4,918,198 at the LPGA in career earnings. She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with family, and real estate that has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Natalie Gulbis Height-Bikini Calendar
Gulbis measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height. Natalie’s hair color is light blonde and her eye color is brown. Despite almost hitting 40, Natalie is aging like fine wine and has a very hot body physique which she flaunts with pride. Natalie recently uploaded an image with friends on Instagram while in swimwear which sent her friends in frenzy. Furthermore, Gulbis has always taken pride in her beautiful body. She released a 2005 calendar where she posed in a bikini flaunting her curves.
Natalie’s fans were very happy about her calendar, however, the United States Golf Association was not happy with the golfer’s half-nude images. The USGA barred the Gulbis calendar from selling at the 2004 U.S. Women’s Open. The Sactown Magazine also featured the gorgeous golfer on its 2007 August/September cover. Furthermore, Natalie featured in the magazine Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2012 while wearing just body paint.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Natalie Gulbis? Gulbis is 38 years of age as of 2021.
- What Happened To Natalie Gulbis? She retired from golf in 2020 and ranked 1060 in the Women’s World Golf Rankings upon retirement.
- Is Natalie Gulbis Still Married? Natalie is currently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Josh Rodarmel.
- What Is Natalie Gulbis Doing Now? She now co-hosts Fox Sports TV show 18 Holes with Jimmy Hanlin.