Nicole Curtis Wikipedia
Nicole Curtis (age 45) is an American interior designer/ investor/ TV personality/ author who presently hosts HGTV’s Thursday reality show Rehab Addict Rescue at 9 PM/ET. The Michigan native formerly hosted the reality shoe Rehab Addict and has publicly had a very tough relationship with her family.
Nicole Curtis Age
She was born on 20 August 1976 in Lake Orion, Michigan. Curtis is 45 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 46 come 20 August 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 20 August and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Leo.
Nicole Curtis HGTV-Rehab Addict Rescue
- Curtis presently hosts HGTV’s reality show Rehab Addict Rescue on Thursdays at 9 PM/ ET. Besides Rehab Addict, Nicole has co-hosted the competition series Beach Flip in 2015. She also worked as a real estate agent for Re/Max Results between 2010 and 2012. She presently serves as a real estate agent at Keller Williams Integrity Realty based in Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area.
- Immediately after graduating from the University of Michigan, Curtis worked as a waitress. Curtis developed a passion for restoring broken things in college and subsequently started renovating houses in the late 1990s. Nicole started Nicole Curtis Design in 2000 and worked as a real estate agent for Edina Realty between 2009 and 2010. Curtis’s work in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, and other states became popular which prompted the Rehab Addict team to call her up.
- Nicole managed to convince Rehab Addict’s producers to give her own show. Rehab Addict’s first three seasons aired on DIY Network before it was moved to HGTV. Curtis is a staunch preservationist who strives to restore old homes to their initial glory. However, Curtis left Rehab Addict in season 8 to get some break from TV. She returned on TV in 2021 hosting Rehab Addict’s spin-off Rehab Addict Rescue.
- She also appeared in the show Daryl’s Restoration Over-Hall in 2014. The highly controversial designer has also authored the books Better Than New: Lessons I’ve Learned from Saving Old Homes (2016) and Settling the Dust: Lessons Learnt from the 2015 Esperance Fires Nicole Curtis (2017). Source: LinkedIn
Nicole Curtis Husband-Kids
Nicole is quite a private celebrity considering she has managed to keep information about her relationship/ personal life confined. We are not certain if she has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is presently single.
Nevertheless, Curtis was involved in a romantic relationship while in college. She was in a romantic relationship with Steven Cimini for a long time. Nicole and Steven Cimini share one son from their relationship; Ethan Lane. However, the college sweethearts separated in 2009 before Stece Cimini was arrested in 2016 for Drinking Under the Influence manslaughter.
Curtis was also involved in an on-and-off romantic relationship with Shane Maguire. Shane Maguire and Nicole share one child from their relationship. Curtis’s second child Harper was born in 2015 when she had separated from Maguire. Shane Maguire demanded a paternity test. When Shane found out Harper was his son, the couple engaged in a vicious legal battle for the custody of their son. However, the judge allowed the former couple to co-parent Harper. She also dated successful entrepreneur Ryan Sawtelle in 2018 briefly.
Nicole Curtis Parents
Rod Curtis (father) and Joanie Curtis (mother) born their daughter in Lake Orion, Michigan, and bred her in the same state. Nicole’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. Details about her parents are rather scarce, nevertheless, they own a garbage business in Detroit. Curtis spent most of her young years in Michigan alongside her sibling brother; Ryan Curtis. Unlike other families, Nicole has a cold relationship with her parents and siblings. Her mother Joanie Curtis placed a restraining order against her.
Nicole pursued a college degree at the University of Michigan. Curtis took dancing classes and was an avid athletic while at the University of Michigan. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Lake Orion High School.
Nicole Curtis Net Worth
Nicole Curtis Net Worth is around a whopping $ 8 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as an interior designer/ realtor/ TV host. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to spend her fortune on exotic private trips with family, and real estate that has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Nicole Curtis Salary
Nicole receives an average salary of $ 40,000 per episode as an HGTV host. This is per our reliable sources at Affair Post that quote an HGTV host salary to be around $ 30,000 – $ 50,000 per episode. She has been on HGTV’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Curtis has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on HGTV/ DIY Network’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Nicole Curtis Height-Bikini Body
Nicole measures 5’ 3”/ 1.60 m in height. Curtis’s hair color is blonde and she prefers long straight hairstyles. Additionally, she donated more than one foot of her blonde hair to Children With Hair Loss in 2019. Nicole’s hair was meant to make wigs. Her eye color is brown. Despite being in her early 40s, the beautiful Curtis has a very hot body physique which she sometimes flaunts in a bikini on her Instagram account.
People Also Ask
- How Old Nicole Curtis? Curtis is 45 years of age as of 2021.
- Is Nicole Curtis Married? We are not certain if she has a boyfriend, regardless, we can only presume that she is presently single.
- What Is Nicole Curtis Doing Now? She presently hosts HGTV’s Thursday reality show Rehab Addict Rescue at 9 PM/ET.
- How Much Is Nicole Curtis Worth? Curtis’s Net Worth is around a whopping $ 8 Million in 2021.